Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 26 February 2015

Monday - Thursday - 23 - 26 Feb 2015


Since this year have so many days of CNY off (due to weekend) so I didnt take any leave so I have to give up going to my in law's shop fpr lion dance this year.My cute hubby say that he wanna treat me to a nice breakfast hahaha ... so after we drove Alyssa to school .... he drove to Mcdonald for what he feel is nice lol.



This week in office is mostly feasting!  We have yusheng for add on to lunch and Rosalind even cook yummy chicken soup for me and also red dates tea.  My boss gave us one Panettone each ..... I think my baby really very fortunate hahaha .... blessed with all good food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment