Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 19 February 2015

Thursday - 19 Feb 2015






Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Dr Heng told me to stay home during my last check up I am kinda sad but I insists going out :P so everything I do have to be slow slow slow ..... and no cold water too! 

First stop as usual to my in law's place for breakfast and same every year will be having meesua with abalone for breakfast.  And we will do a family photo taking every year too ... after that we headed to Grandma's place at Ubi for lunch.  Is all about eating for CNY and is really non stop eating during every house visit! 

Next stop after the sumptous meal prepared by Ah Ghor is to Big Uncle place at Aljunied ... then is back to my In law's place for annual gambling hahaha ..... members getting lesser ..... maybe next time no more playing.  MIL will cook and small uncle and Aunt will be having dinner with us ... and the next stop is to third uncle's place at Telok Kurau and the very last stop will be at small uncle place at Ubi.  

All the places were very near so we could actually stay longer at one's place .... we use to drink and gamble at small uncle's place ... but mostly now all married with child hard to drink and I am preggy so is totally cannot!  I still store alot of beer/cider at home wanna drink during CNY but cannot! 

Our day always ended after midnight cos of the chit chatting at small uncle's place.  Tomorrow will be going to my parent's place and to my cousin place as well I always look forward to go my cousin's place cos he always cook yummy food that fill my tummy and follow by mahjong!  

No comments:

Post a Comment