Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Final check up ........ Wednesday 16 Jan 08

                           Got all these cute rompers from my SIL &  my frd - Jasmine                                                 Cute socks from Steph

Being busy clearing off what I have on hand on my work station is great by clearing it off and I can go on maternity leave peacefully.  Got some gifts from my SIL, Jasmine and Steph (received it quite sometimes ago just that I no time to post on it).  Thanks sweeties pies ..... its very nice and sweet!

Today I went for my last check up ...... my baby is 3.4kg now ..... Dr Heng did a VE check for me ..... and to my surprise I am 3cm dilated!  Dr Heng say I can deliver you on 22nd .... but i still would like to stick to 18 Jan 08 cos my hubby like the 18 ...... cos 4 months later is his BD!

But Dr Heng told me can be anytime already hmmmm ...... pray .... and talk to baby to LUN for 1 more day cos I still have work to handover.  Give mummy one more day and mummy eat more good food before u come out.  Gotta be at East Shore Hospital on Friday 7.30am.  And after the check up I called up my hubby told him I will have to be in ESH at 7.30am please take leave on that day ...... he say he wanna bring me to ESH after that he wants to go back to work and when I am about to deliver he will rush down *faint*  I think by the time he rush down from Yio Chu Kang i already POP!  Baby will be disappointed if never see her daddy on the spot!

1st time i heard a husband / daddy to be to say this kind of things out and I am sure all mummies to be out there your husband don't do this to you ya??  I am very disappointed in what he have said!  Hanged up his phone and refuse to talk to him ... didn't he know he should be at on my side and give me support???  sigh ....... thanks to sz mei for brain washing him ..... now he realize his mistake.  Hope he learn his lesson! so pissed with him HNG!   So guys out there whom are reading my blog don't repeat this stupid mistake when your wife is about to deliver it really will disappoint your wife and baby!
Think baby Alyssa will also pissed off with him!

18 comments:

  1. Woooo....its about time
    Congrats QQ : )
    Enjoy the labour process, you will miss it after it's over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i will ... now i already miss abit of the kicking part liao

    ReplyDelete
  3. jiayou!! push..........................................
    waiting to receive ur sms on ur good news!! rem to rest more after delivery else once home, got to work hard to express milk!...jiayou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so ur hubby will be taking leave now?
    work can always do later...bb pop out only happens once..miss liao is miss liao lor..

    ReplyDelete
  5. mei ok ok i will jia you!!!

    midas yes he took leave liao ... keke must brainwash him dunno what he thinking sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes these Daddies just don't understand the "procedures".

    But you jiayou tomorrow ah.. waiting for ur good news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hery ger... 1 more day to go... congrats. excited? nervous? dun be angry w hubby ok... u are going to be a happy mum! jia you jia you... waiting for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  8. san, icy and jas thanks for the support ..... now i still dun feel excited yet wor ... maybe lata in the nite i will .... now i feel abit of pain on my lower tummy like menses cramp ... very bad ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think i saw u yesterday at the clinic. i'm actually a feb/march mtb roaming ard in sm. :p all the best for tmr..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. contractions! yeah soon ger... ask bb to tong till after 12am then u will have a 18 jan baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo.... thats contractions........ have a smooth delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. all the best too..very excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. sis, wish you all the best wor! My hubby want to take a mth's leave to accompany me and be hands-on-daddy. I told mushun 5 day leave like very little like dat wor. You will need his help alot esp after birth. Anyway, wish you both luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks gals!!! I will jia you de!

    Michileigh u are Dr Heng's patient too? are u the one in blue dress??

    ReplyDelete
  15. ya i also dr heng's patient. :) no la..not blue dress. the blue dress one talk very loud..:p i'm the one in the black t-shirt and capris. that day only a few of us there. i was at the couch with my hb.

    ReplyDelete