Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 8 January 2008

Monday - 7 Jan 2008



"Don't eat too much let your baby be hungry then she will come out early."  This is always in my mind kekeke .... word from my gynae hahaha ..... I am so anxious to see her .... cos quite a number of my forum friends POP already!!!

Most recent POP mummy is Steph natural with epi and her baby is 2.53kg she pop today at 2.53pm.  GOSH is really fast and no signal at all from what she mention to me.  Cos the night before we were still chatting ....... and her edd is on 23 Jan 08 which is later than mine .... but I am still bumping around with my tum tum ....... hmmmmm when is my turn ... wor....

Before I POP i really wanna eat more food which I cant take for sometimes .... so headed to buy Punggol Nasi Lemak for dinner and this time round I bought more! kekeke hubby is happy cos he is like a preggie woman also cos he have been craving for it for long!

After a while I had my bird nest and rest & relax on my sofa ..... watching 881. After I finished my bird nest my baby is actually moving alot!!!! WOW think she really very happy inside my tum tum ...... feel that she is like dancing in my tum tum after all the good food!  arghhhh shall wait patiently for her arrival and looking forward for my next check up cos I wanna know how is my precious progress.....

11 comments:

  1. hehe.. is anytime for u le wo.. must b very excited liao..

    all the best to u n may u have a smooth delivery wo.. cant wait to c ur blog update with ur birth story wo n bb pic.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey darling, bless you and may u haf a smooth delivery! cun wait to see ur update also! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claudia ... thanks sweetie ning hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...ur nasi lemak got so many liau..

    ReplyDelete
  5. your nasi lemak looks yummy!!!!

    eh, really ah, if u dont eat, your baby will come out hungry meh? guess its so that baby will be encouraged or 'forced' to drink breast milk?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha ..... maybe she have gd food inside so she dun want come out so early wor

    midas ya haha after choosing then i realise i buy so many GIAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. each box 5 items leh... shiok. heeee...

    ReplyDelete
  8. feeling hungry now hehehe...
    me & hubby planning to go to eunos cresent blk7 for tse char tis sat...hope the standard is still there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. midas is still gd i like their chilli crab heehee ......

    San same as last week loh pick n pick ... after that feel is too much hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. i see...ok ok. will take some pix if i remember to bring my cam :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. midas ok heehee u can recommend me some food too if i didnt try b4

    ReplyDelete