Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 21 January 2008

Saturday - 19 Jan 2008 Day 2

2nd day my face looks better not so pale ....but oily keke ... see my princess's chicken little hair style?                                                            2nd Day .....
2nd day ..... in ESH .... I am extremely tired cos I didnt get to sleep well at all ... maybe I am not use to it and of cos I am not use to the dirty me on bed!  Only manage to catch a nap from 5.30am to 7.00am ..... and by 7.15am my princess is being push to me for breast feeding.

The nurses over there are so patient especially when comes to breast feeding .... they do have a class FOC but cos I am so tired that I skipped tat .... when the nurse see I am not there she make a trip back to my room to pass me some brouchers on breast feeding ....

I can't wait to go home cos I am not use to not having my hubby around...food there is quite good very big portion .... confinement must eat so much mah???

My baby is BIG CC hahaha ..... my husband commented she is like a 2L car ...... cos after latching on for 1 hour ..... she is still hungry and I need to ask the nurses from the nursery to give her some more formula ...... guess that she have too much good food when I am carrying her for the past months!

9 comments:

  1. so good QQ.....you have milk from the first day : )
    Mine only came in 2 days later and my baby didnt get to drink anything for the first 48 hrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hospital food looks gd...
    ur princess eat too much during pregnancy liao...now need to feed alot hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. evelyn is the first clear milk u didnt have that on 1st day?

    midas haha ya i guess more or less is becos of this......

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz darling! ur princess so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haiyo, after delivering, u still can take pic of ur mum mum and post ah.. heee...

    the more alyssa suckles, the more milk will be produced..

    ReplyDelete
  6. muhahahah must share the confinement food!

    ReplyDelete