Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 17 January 2008

Thursday - 17 Jan 2008

                                                 Yummy CNY goodies My day started off with Mcdonald breakfast bought by one of the instructor.  And I am back to clear my work ... most of my friends are worried cos I am 3cm dilated and I am still not resting and was still walking around at work place clearing my work before I go for delivery!

About late morning I feel the cramp at my lower tummy is kinda bad especially after the VE check .... I feel that I go toilet more often and each time little urine come out only .... errr kinda disrupting loh.  The pain went away after when I finished my dinner but I just keep quiet think I can tolerate pain bah ... so I might not use epidural ......

Went over to East Coast Rd there to have lunch haha cos I ordered swiss roll from Good Rich cake shop and I need to withdraw money so went over there to have lunch and of cos not forgetting buy food!  I bought so many food and wanted to eat it later.  Pineapple tarts, prawn roll, kim choo dumplings etc just wanna have a taste of it before I am being "jail" at home kekeke..... Thanks to Mr Wong whom bought dessert to office specially for me very touched to have such friend!

Thanks to my silly husband whom went over to Bedok to get my fav hokkien mee from Xiang Shan Rest. cos his boss let him off work early today.  Had a great dinner but cos of my tummy pain I didn't finish it all.  Keep my finger crossed hope that I will have a smooth delivery tomorrow ....... jia you for myself heehee ..... will update my birth story when I am back home stay tuned!

Hereby wishing my SIL - Celia a very happy birthday may all your wishes come true!

10 comments:

  1. Jia you sis! You can finally see your little princess le wor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh.... these contractions cannot be compared to birth labour leh... so dont totally rule out epi okie? =)

    wah, u really trying to eat as many things b4 u deliver eh... =) wait alyssa wanna try more things and dont wanna come out how.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can make it de! of coz no epi... i will salute u =)

    coz i doubt i can tahan... hope mine in apr will be smooth too!! haha!!

    Jiayou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SMS from Theresa received at 4:41pm:

    Dear relatives and frds, I have successfully given birth to a 3.7kg baby 53cm. THanks for all concern shown to us.

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats theresa...ur bb very heavy wor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya...think she absorbed all the nutrients from food pix posted above hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah.. growth spurt after the hokkien mee, the macs, the swiss roll.. heee..

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats theresa! can't wait for the pics

    ReplyDelete