Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Tuesday - 01 Jan 2008

Didn't get to sleep well cos of frequent toilet visit today ... maybe because I drink too much in Kbox hahaha ......

Woke up feeling hungry so have to wake my husband up to buy me food .... he suggest we have porridge for breakfast cum lunch ....... he went to ta bao the food and both of us enjoy the food while catching our tvb series as well.

Laze around watching show for the whole afternoon and my best pal - Penny called to go dinner together.  So we have make reservation to go for steamboat at Roxy Square - Parkway Steamboat!  I love the tom yum soup base and chilli there.

As Penny & Edwin going back to Sabah tomorrow a few of us met up with them for dinner tonight.  All of us enjoyed the food ... sorry there is no picture cos I am too hungry to take any at that time!  After the heavy meal we still went for coffee session with them hahaha cant imagine I eat so much today .... beside drinks we still ordered 2 cheesecakes and Edwin still went to order mcnuggets and fries! OMG! I ate so much wonder how much my baby grow ...... I very scare she become heavy weight baby then I will have problem delivering her naturally .... keep my finger cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment