Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 12 January 2008

Friday - 11 Jan 2008


Finally I have clear my targeted work that is set by myself and doing daily handover to my colleagues.  Feel more happy than last week heehee ...... now is next week still have other things to do .... but I will try my best to finish whatever I can!

Went back home at 5.30pm and thanks to Linda's husband whom gave me a lift to Paya Lebar side so I can be home early.  As my husband is having a meeting tonight I decided to buy some snacks and eat first while waiting for him to buy dinner for me.

To my surprise he reached home quite early than I expected ..... and he bought me Subway and long john silver chicken kekeke .... I eat alot hor .... but if I don't eat I wont get to eat during my confinement time!   Thanks my dearest for the delicious subway yum yum!

Spent my quality time with my dearest watching tv together till 1+am till my eyes can't open and off to bed ..... but during the quality timing I felt that something is not right for me ..... I feel PAIN!

YES!!!! I feel pain at my lower tummy menses cramping ....... OMG! This pain did not knock on my "door" for so long ... is quite unbearable and I kept waking up to go to the toilet ..... is the worst I ever felt throughout my pregnancy and now back is really aching ...... I wonder can I still go shopping ....... and was praying cos I wanna attend my frd Amy's baby shower tomorrow ....... *pray hard*

Wanna wish my sec pal - Franco Lim a very Happy Birthday may your wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment