Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 10 January 2008

Thursday - 10 Jan 2008

Reached MRT and was shocked to see so many people at the platform OMG meaning will be late for work already cos most train arrived with lotsa people inside and squeeze like mad!  Saw Frances & Sharon on the platform ..... Sharon reached there the earliest and she told me she have been waiting for 3 trains already and she can't get in.  For me,  I think I waited for 6 trains so Sharon waited for 9 trains!  And for me I dun have the ability to squeeze with people cos I am preggie .  I am standing there till my leg very tired ... cant even lean on something cos when you walk off other people will take your place in the Q. 

Finally, reached Paya Lebar station and to my suprise the traffic light were full of people too .... whats on earth is happening????  Ok fine ..... when i reached bus stop lucky my bus is here no need to wait for long.  Got up and got a comfy seat in the bus .... after 2 bus stop AN AUNTIE boarded and wanted to have a seat beside me.  She didnt wait for me to shift out and let her go in she just cheong in and when the bus starts moving she fell on my tummy!!! I am so angry and give her a fierce look and she apologise to me and dare not look at me anymore.  Really dun understand these auntie why cant she wait for me to shift out why must cheong nobody is going to snatch the seat with her! 

Nevermind dun wanna spoil my day but ... sigh ..... really cannot dun be sad .... an Indian worker came up my office and ask me to open the window for him cos he need to access to the roof to do some work!  And I call up the contractor and ask me when will they finish the job cos if they are there I can't use the toilet cos there is a window in the toilet ARGHHHHHH. 

My colleague & I have to go hawker centre to use the toilet lucky is quite clean!  But the thing is that I cant hold my bladder too long ... and I have to climb up & down the stairs just to use toilet! Very inconvienient for me .... hope that they quickly finish it and we are free to use it soon!


Hereby wanna wish Norman (my dearest neighbour), Joanne Yau, Jeff Ong & Peimin (my sec pals) a very happy birthday may all of your wishes come true!  And Zoe Tay (my idol) happy birthday too heehee

4 comments:

  1. how come ur day so "happening" one? haha..relax ok. today train also so packed. and i waited like 4th train before boarding to work...and nobody give up seats! urgh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh happening right? sianz!!!!! ..... sigh .... today i take bus oso no one give up seats to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, today so happening..

    hope ur princess is fine in ur tummy coz dat inconsiderate auntie fell on u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky she is fine ..... thanks agnes

    ReplyDelete