Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 6 January 2008

Saturday & Sunday - 5 & 6 Jan 2007

IS SHOPPING TIME!!!! Yeah!  Have told hubby that I wanna go Mustaffa to shop ... although a few of my friends dislike that place cos of the smell.  To me I am alright hahaha cos I think certain things there is cheaper than some other place. 

Went to my mama's place before we go to Mustaffa was buying my lunch suddenly saw a friend whom is doing delivery there and he gave me 2 packet of diapers for sample heehee ..... thanks pal!  But is M size so I have to wait till my precious grow abit then I can let her wear heehee save me abit liao wor!

When I reached Mustaffa I was walking around looking for some items that I have not buy was there for about 2hours!  Bought a hair dryer, foot scrub, baby powder, cotton wool, firming cream, XD card, toiletries etc.  As I told hubby that Dr Heng ask me to walk more so we do more walking but is quite tiring especially on my way home I feel so tired!  When I reached home I told hubby I am going to nap wake me up in the evening ...... never in my life feel so less energetic especially after shopping with so much things cos I always feel happy
whenever I am back from shopping trip!

Dun really feel like cooking but there is one packet of rice in my fridge dun wanna waste no choice gotta fried it!  And we bought Char Kway Teow too in case the rice not filling for my hubby ..... so we share the food together.  Never go out after that just rest and relax ...... he watched his soccer while I fix up some error issue for my com and also enjoy MobTV cos I have missed some show ........ went off to bed at 4am! hahaha ...... cos of the nap previously makes me so energetic after that .......

Sunday - Nothing much to do ..... just do some housework hmmmm do a bit of exercise with the help of my hubby too.  Went to my MIL house for dinner ...... and she made the chicken soup for me .... is yummy but I am abit scare of the BAO SHENG smell heehee ....

Went over to Shop & Save after the dinner and found out Mustaffa really sell cheap things!!  Wanted to get more light bulbs which we bought yesterday from Mustaffa at Shop & Save we notice the price difference is alot ..... bought at Mustaffa cost us $5.95 and Shop & Save selling $7.03 wow ..... never buy after that will ask my papa to buy when he go mustaffa to shop next time!


7 comments:

  1. hahahah mustaffa is cheap! but not always good.
    we bought a handheld vacuum cleaner from them.. and it spoilt very easily. someone the brand is a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i lvoe going too, but a bit inconvenient to travel there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. my luggage that i bought from there was $29... other places selling $59..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel got warrenty??? I bought a hair dryer ..... keke

    San oh wow ... great difference leh ..... think is worth gg there sometimes .... go midnight should be good not so crowded hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah lah, u can go anytime, 24hours mah.. heee..

    ReplyDelete
  6. when is your due date? which hopsital you goin?

    ReplyDelete
  7. my due date is 20-22 Jan ..... I am gg east shore hospital

    ReplyDelete