Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 14 January 2008

Sunday - 13 Jan 2007

                               Hubby with his boring one scoope ice cream hahahaa                                                Yummy  waffles with ice cream                       My face change rite ... already ugly now look even more uglier

I am a good mummy to be wor .... I listened to my Gynae Dr Heng advice hahahahaha ..... I go shopping on Sunday morning!!!  Left our lovenest at 10am to go Parkway, wanna have breakfast at Ah Kun unfortunately there is a long queue so we headed to food court to eat Tiong Bahru porridge instead.  Had a hard time looking for a place to seat ....... didn't know many of us having late breakfast ..... heehee .....

After our breakfast we walk around parkway ...... went in to several boutique to look at beautiful clothings ...... my hubby is nagging say I cant wear now dun waste time HNG!  I am actually helping him to save wor cos I went into them just for window shopping mah .... went in to look at his clothings too.  But silly hubby say no need to buy any new clothes for him cos he will be at home with me and baby Alyssa (Yeah! finally we settle the name already!) during CNY wont be going out at all!

After window shopping for apparels I went to Bengawan Solo ... hahaha  to buy some new year cookies to eat first cos I will be on confinement during CNY and wont get to eat at all.  So now I eat first hahahaha..... my best pal - Penny say no wonder your baby refuse to come out hahaha cos you are eating all the good food!  After buying all the goodies we went to Anderson Ice-cream to eat ice cream .... hahah think will be my last time eating ice cream before confinement!

I would like to thank all my beloved friends whom call and sms me to check how am I already and have I POP kekeke ...... thanks pals! Especially Penny ..... hahaha .... call me from Sabah almost every two days to check on me and even dream that I have already given birth hahaha ..... she is more excited than me!

Oh today is another of my sec pal's birthday - Happy Birthday Weeli!

4 comments: