Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 3 January 2008

Thursday - 3 Jan 2008

Was doing my last min checking for my work that is gonna be on deadline tomorrow so am still in that busy mode!  Time really passes fast ..... at about 5pm old bird called and ask me whether she need to come back to help me do all the preparation work which I think she is real stupid!  Why I say so .... cos she jolly well know better than me that the deadline for the preparation work is tomorrow morning! 

WHAT A JOKE!   Dunno should I laugh out loud or should I cry!  If she really have the heart she should have called on Wednesday to ask.  And I have done up all my stuffs on  Wednesday evening!  Almost all the grading she also never help alot on preparation work dunno why she would wanna call at this point of time is it to see I die already anot?  Well I am totally SPEECHLESS! hahahaha ... funny ass!

To put all these unhappiness aside, I went to buy Thailand coconut from the fruit stall located below my office.  And I went to Old Airport Road to ta bao my favourite food after work cos I might not get to it eat about 1 mth +  hahaha went to my favourite Yong Tau Fu stall to pick pick pick and I paid $8.00 hahahaha .... eh dun mistaken i share it with my hubby .... cos gynae ask me dun eat too much hahaha Went to Wang Wang curry puff to get 4 of it ... 2 for my PT maid heehee and last but not least my favourite Red Ruby! hehehe this makes me happy!  Buy FOOD!!!!

After having my dinner I drink the coconut OH ........ it tasted so good that I ask my husband to try .... commented is really refreshing and sweet!  But I cant take the Red Ruby anymore so hubby have it all ..... as I only get to taste it for 2 spoonful. 

Was resting on my sofa when I feel my precious kicking again .... wonder is it that she enjoyed the food ..... then she moved or her papa say she is a good gal and kissed her ..... but I do feel the mensus cramp feeling which I was told is one of the symptons that might be delivering soon ...... *pray hard* not too early .... cos might crash with CNY ... buffet very expensive ah hahahahahahah oops :X

10 comments:

  1. the coconut drink will help with delivery? cos u just drink for fun? ahahha cos u been drinking it quite often recently..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what i heard from other mummies is that the baby come out will be clean not so bloody thats what i heard and they say help oso cos wont have jaundice so i dunno how true ... i just drink wor

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, the menses cramp thing is a sign that body is preparing for delivery..

    ReplyDelete
  4. my frd told me my nose started to swollen liao ..... OH GOSH! my princess is preparing to come out liao .... but hope will be after 9 jan ..... cos I have 2 check up for that day

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh? u really notice ur nose bigger ah?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i oso heard drink coconut will reduce chance of baby having cradle cap. Dunno how true wor..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I thought coconut drink is considered "heng liang" just like pineapple? Did u start hvg coconut drink from the start of ur pregnancy?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo, when u are ard 35 weeks can try liao

    sandra yup yup i notice my nose getting bigger

    finfin take coconut only when I am at week 34 cos they say baby will be clean not so bloody wor .... dunno how true but lotsa ppl doing that so i just follow what they do. Pls avoid all LIANG things on ur 1st n 2nd tri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Thanks. Will come to u for more advice when I manage to strike jackpot.

    Take care, have enuf rest and may u have a smooth delivery.

    ReplyDelete