Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 31 December 2007

Monday - 31 Dec 2007

                                                  Our lunch  -  long john silver                                                       Yummy carrot cake                                      Our dinner  on the last day of 2007 heehee                                                  He is enjoying himself                                                      Ethan is sleepy already                                      Before counting down already  celebrating                                                             Happy New year!!!                                                    The Drinker of the night                                                   Everyone have one of these                                                     Tats the gift  in the  party bag                                                        K it before I POP!

Was working halfday today ...... so I am rushing like mad for my work ..... still have a bit to finish .... hope I can make it!  Went off happily with my colleague- Linda and accompany her to make some cushion cover for CNY.  Parted with her I went to Singpost to get lunch for myself and hubby.  Told hubby that I must eat whatever I like now if not 1 mth cannot eat wor ...... bought Long John Silver and a piece of carrot cake from coffeebean.

After having our lunch, I am feeling sleepy .... so I went to nap awhile ..... hubby say that he doesnt wanna nap ..... but the moment I turn to his side he is already snoring heehee ...... maybe I influence him already.

Woke up at around 7+pm and received a call from huat saying that they are heading to karaoke at around 9+pm .... so ask we to go as well.  Since we have nothing to do we just tag along heehee ...... Penny & Edwin came to pick us up and went to Leisure Park K Box!  Hahaha I am back there again!  This time the timing is u can sing till 4am hahaha cant imagine how long can I sing.

At around 11.50pm they stop all rooms songs request and expect all of us to be at their reception cos they have a counting down session.  After the count down we went back to sing song again till 3am .... reached home is around 3.20am already!  But I am still very energetic ask my hubby to watch another episode of TVB series with me before I go to bed ......

keke ..... eh no chance of having 1st Jan 08 baby .... but am happy cos I am looking forward for a 2008 baby acording to my edd 19 days more to go!  Wanna take this chance to wish everyone a very Happy New Year hope everyone have a smooth year and good heatlh always!!!

8 comments:

  1. ya i like to sing hehehe always cheong ktv last time haha ... but now not much QI to sing :( somemore will zou yin ... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nxt time can sing to bb lor..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah i sing to her now oso wor ... when she is abt 5-6 mths I sing to her liao heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. so any of ur friends had a jan 1st baby?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope none ...... Not even a jan baby yet wor

    ReplyDelete
  6. just realise.. how come your title says 31 jan 2007? =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. muhahahah but till Now not yet wor no mummies give birth yet ... december quite alot

    ReplyDelete