Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 8 December 2007

Friday - 7 Dec 2007 FOOD AGAIN! No more home alone!


SAF Good Service Award
He got this from his army camp
My delicious breakfast
I will never order from this tze char anymore
Yumy Char Kway Tiao
Fried Oyster
                                                        Yummy Satay

Feeling happy  today cos my dearie is coming back today!  Looking forward for it ...... nothing special or anything happened during work time.  As usual go for our lunch opposite our office and was quite upset about a Tze Char stall that we order often. 

As I don't pork, my colleague is being influence too so both of us ordered hokkien mee w/o pork.  When the auntie serve it to us she told us that NO PORK = SEAFOOD = to $4 per plate!  OMG I was so pissed off and confronted her while stiring my noodle to show her WHERE IS MY SEAFOOD!  The whole plate is noodle, veggie, 2 prawn and 1 sotong will you people eat this for $4???  I told my colleague I will never order from them anymore I rather eat some other stuffs!  I wonder how they do business.... *sigh*

Ok this really didnt make my day ...... but of cos am looking forward to see my dearie when I reached home at 5.30pm he is already bathing!!!  Was craving for tom yum steamboat so wanna ask him to go with me but he is too tired so decided to shelf it.  Off we went to Blk 7 for food hunting feel like eating satay so we bought char kway tiao & Fried oyster to share.

After the dinner, my dearie show me an award given by his camp chatted awhile with me and baby and he is tired so he went for a nap while I played his PS2 and put in his uniform for washing ahahaha ..... poor dearie he must be real tired ......ke lian baby.......


13 comments:

  1. congrats to ur hubby for winning the good service award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hazel,
    everybody gets it after a certain number of yrs in SAF...i got it too...can't believe it look exactly the same after 20yrs gosh...SAF pple really lazy leh...no war to fight still nvr revamp the look...still tat red plastic cover yucks!

    theresa,
    issit the 5yr service award? i remember shld be orange...12yrs is brownish color one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh this is for people who worked in sAF?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup...it shld be named as long service award instead of 'gd' service award...coz gd or bad u get it when the time comes hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha ya thats what he told me .... he say all dunno have all these things ..... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  6. tat 1 not long service award.. Is ready good service award. Only a few selected pple can get 1 ...But get all these no use leh ... Shld give the medal and some cash incentive better, like ippt ... hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  7. lintoes,
    r u sure? i got tat n i'm very sure i din provide any gd service...plus all my colleagues tat joint SAF at the same time ALL got it too...must go hm n find it n take some pix n show u gals...its 5yrs service medal...it comes with a same orange color badge tat u must wear with ur No.3 uniform...

    ReplyDelete
  8. cos i also get but those who same batch enlisted as me din get .... Only 2 get...

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh midas i ask my husband he say no need to wear on uniform one wor .....

    ReplyDelete
  10. huh...dun tell me nowadays army also cut cost hehehehe...i ROD 11yrs ago..lost touch liao.

    ReplyDelete
  11. kekekeke ...... maybe cut cost leh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah the zi char shop is really too much man..

    ReplyDelete
  13. ya loh i will not eat their things again!

    ReplyDelete