Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 22 December 2007

Saturday - 22 Dec 2007

                                           Bought this Tanyu Pot  from Tangs                                                  I bought a pair of shoes for myself                                                    Fish & Chips for my dearie                                                  My lunch  - Hor fun from Hans                                         Add pandan leaf  and boil it smell good!                                                     Add the rock sugar                                                               Pour in the tang yuan
Went to Orchard around 10+am ...... we went to Tangs to get the Tanyu pot ... so that my MIL can cook if she need a bigger pot during my confinement time.  They having sales ....so I bought the tanyu pot for less 20% and during my hsewarming time Chane & LL gave us $40 vouchers so we only top up another  $5+ to get the pot.

Slowly walk over to JL to see any good buys and wanna go over to PS by foot ... halfway thru I am very tired ...... cant walk any further and I feel so restless and tired.  Decided to go parkway instead cos I need to buy some xmas gifts for my frd's son......

Reached Marine Parade and went to Hans to grab some food saw my Aunt there and she gave us 10% discount for the total bill heehe ..... after filling my stomach ..... off we go for shopping.  As today is DONG ZHI we bought Tang Yuan and Pandan leaf to cook and eat.

Do some shopping and went back home around 2+ 3 .... am half dead ..... lucky we came back early cos is pouring heavily when we reached home half an hourr later.  I feel so tired went for a 3 hours nap and cook the tang yuan for my dearie and myself .... at 1st I feel a bit sweet ... but overall is fine and he enjoyed it very much!

Today is Junfa's birthday and off we went to Bedok Blk 85 for supper ..... I am too hungry to take any pics ..... hahaha just continue to eat & eat ...... is a good time cos its been sometimes since we meet up ..... cos everyone so busy ...... good to catch up with one and another. 

Once again Happy Birthday to our buddy Mr Goh Choon Huat!

No comments:

Post a Comment