Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 27 December 2007

I am pissed!

Maternity leave is entitlement not happy u can go get preggie loh

This is what I display on msn display name!  Gotta know someone is jealous of me having 3 mths (12 weeks) of maternity leave.  *Sigh* And say that where got company so good give 3 mths maternity leave if other company already ask you pack and go!  How ignorant she is ... this is govt entitlement for An eligible female employee it started on Oct 2004 if I didn't recall wrongly!
I feel so sad upon hearing that cos when I break the news that I am preggie she is already not very happy! 

To think that I am afraid office will be very busy and she will be busy like mad during peak period I even wanna shorten my maternity leave come back half a day to help.  I guess I must shelve this cos I am not being appreciate at all ...... I just don't understand some people ..... if you like so much about having 3 mths maternity leave I won't stop you for having another baby DO it more often with you husband! 

I will be happy and congrats you!  I am very upset over this matter and is always running through my mind every now and then.  I am trying hard not to think of it cos it might affect my baby gal ...... so I gotta relax and keep cool!  I treat her like a friend but she treat me like a fool!  This month is consider bad month for me also .... hope all these not happy, suay days will be over soon ......

12 comments:

  1. aiyoh, yr colleague is indeed ignorant leh... Just ignore her loh. Why you say this mth is bad? Hope all will turn out well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur colleague beri bad!!! like wat jaspire said, ignore the colleague.

    muz relax...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, this mth not very smooth for me loh ..... thats why bad mth

    sigh ...... agnes very pissed by what she said ...... find she very crocodile leh sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun be angry...must stay cool..so bb can pop in 2008..
    she ignorant is her biz...doesn't affect the fact u can go on leave n get paid for tat 3 months so why bother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. happycouples, dun care abt ur colleague, she's juz sour grapes lor.

    u r due soon rite, juz relax n look forward to ur bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya due soon ...... hope everything will go smoothly for me in 08 ...... thanks midas n agnes

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm maybe she is afraid that she will have to cover ur load.

    just ignore her

    ReplyDelete
  8. haiyo, pple jealous that she no baby or mayber her husband DONT WANT to have baby with her.. hee...

    dont bother about such pple who are jealous of u.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, concentrate on thinking when ur bb gal is gg to pop and how sweet the days will be!

    we cant stop ppl from thinking negatively, but we ourselves have to be positive and happy! 2008 is coming so is ur princess...

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah!!! ...... but i just feel that i am so truthful to her as a frd but in the end I have bad things from her

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't control what others think, so let it be. She probably says those things to make you feel bad or guilty. Such person should not be regarded as a friend. She'll turn around and bite you if you are not careful. Take care ya?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok i will ..... kinda disappointed .... well old woman liao maybe she got menopause ......

    ReplyDelete