Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 29 December 2007

Saturday - 29 December 2007


Can't believe that I slept so well I woke up at 1.30pm today and had muffins that SZ mei mei made for breakfast cum lunch.  The banana walnut muffins is yummy another flavour the M&M flavour is a bit too sweet.  Is yummy!  Laze around watching our TVB show and I play PS2 for awhile and is already early evening. 

Wash up and off we went to Leisure Park.... thanks to Baojie for giving us a lift there cos is raining ..... and both of us are thinking how to go over.  We are meeting our cousins there for karaoke session!

Reached Kbox around 630pm and we just have to top up another $2 each to have their buffet dinner.  Quite alot of food - Dim Sum, Sushi, Sashimi, fried food, fried rice, soup, dessert, cakes etc....... we are so hungry that we never start singing first just eat & eat hahaha ......

Is all night (happy Hour) buffet so when you feel like munching anything can just go out to the buffet bar to grab some food to eat.  I do enjoyed myself but time is abit short hahaha ....... well but I have to be satisfied thanks to all the cousins / SIL for making today a possible one .... cos I am looking forward to sing before I POP! hmmmm must think of what other things I wanna do before i POP already! 

Another 2 mummy from my Jan 08 motherhood forum POP already congrats to 3rascal & Chaye!!!  Do update us your delivery story!

2 comments:

  1. wowo that karaok shop is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is kbox at leisure park kallang heheeheh cos the one in parkway closed down already

    ReplyDelete