Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 1 December 2007

Thursday - 29 Nov 2007 - Aloha Loyang Garden Terrace B

The sotong ate a fish b4 being caught heehee can see?
BBQ Time!
Bedroom 1 with 2 double decker bed
Bedroom 2 with 2 single bed
Kitchen
Living room
                                                         See our sleepy face?

Woke up happily but very sleepy look hahahaha ....... cos today I am on half day leave and I am going to Aloha Loyang chalet with my family and relatives!

Meeting up with Pauline, Ah boy, sis GLC and our nephew Arthur Tampines Giant before that I went over to Ikea to get some organiser box to store my baby's stuffs.  Bought my favourite hotdog from there and walk over to Giant to shop for food that to bring over to chalet.


Went I reached there they are almost done heehee .... and of cos our nephew he is so excited and happy.  This is the 1st time he go chalet with us and he is staying overnight too!  He bought so many board games with him so that we can play with him.

Reached the Aloha Loyang at 3.00pm and we started to do the checking of items, preparing the food etc.  Arthur went to the pool to have a swim while Pauline, Boy and me preparing the food and drinks for the night.  After we had finished all the chores we played Monopoly starwars edition with Arthur when he is back from the swim.  He is so excited that he didn't feel sleepy at all in the late noon.  Around 7plus almost all of them have arrived to start the bbq ...... lucky there is 2 strong man - Simon & Boy help in BBQ-ing the food ..... and they make sure is well done before handling to me hahaha thanks BOYS!  Auntie & Uncle came over at around 8+pm she cooked nasi lemak and oso my fav dessert - barley and gingko yummy!

I ate alot that day hmmmmm wonder my baby will gain lotsa weight anot hope Dr Heng won't nag at me hahaha.  After all the BBQ we all tidy up the place and take turns to bathe after all the washing up we decided not to sleep so early.  We played poker cards and oso blackjack cos is a pre CNY gambling meant for me cos I wont be able to play during CNY in the end I won $14.00 heehee I am the big winner i guess.  After the gambling we played pictionary this version is an old version which is different from sz mei's.  We all had fun and my dear hubby did improved!!! Well done! kekeke

Ended the game at 5+am and I cant take it anymore so went in to take a nap before checking out.  We all feel that the chalet is too short it would be great if it is a 3 days 2 night ..... next time we must be fast in booking heehee ...... see my sleepy face above?  heehee i wanna get more sleep ..... really not young anymore


4 comments:

  1. the chalet is huge!! we always go there for outing with the kids. hehe big enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya but somehow is a bit short :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow seems fun! next time u can book for baby's full month or first year celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can consider tat but ..... very hard to book one leh

    ReplyDelete