Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 2 December 2007

Sunday - 2nd Dec 2007

Baby clothings
Newtong Hokkien mee from Bedok 85
                                              Suddenly I have craving for this

Another of my baby's "property"
Bedok Soon kueh and rice kueh
                                             Hon Hon bought this for us from US

Is a Sunny & windy Sunday!!!  But I woke up quite late, around 11+am cos I am extremely tired maybe due to the waking up to pee in the middle of the night and backache.  hmmmm wonder my princess is it changing her position thats why makes me so tired!  She have been kicking me very often lately ...... very cute! My parents get to feel it yesterday and they are so happy!  Actually I still wanna get more rest but my baby is hungry so woke up and find food!  Had 2 老婆饼 bought by my mum yesterday when we are in Chinatown. I bring out all baby's clothing and do all the washing ..... will do the ironing tomorrow since my hubby won't be around.  Preparation work is not easy as I think is more tedious than wedding preparation hahaha .... but all these is worth it!

At around 2+pm my dearie and I make a trip down to Shun Li Industrial where Baby Hypermart & Baby Kingdom located.  Went to baby hypermart and I manage to get pillow set for my princess with 2 bolster.  And went over to Baby Kingdom to get Avent sterilizer, nipple cream, milk powder container and tong in all I pay $198.00.  The sterilizer itself cost $151.00 which contain 2 milk bottles, 1 brush, 2 pacifier (tutu) (correct spelling?) and 3 packet of Avent baby wipes.  Quite worth it bah cos I went to OG and other dept store which cost $170+ w/o any free items.  Tonight gotta pack my hospital bag liaoz ....... hmmmm still at lost dunno what to bring to hospital.

After all the shopping we headed to Bedok 85 to return our fav TVB show and went to the hawker centre to get some food for dinner.  Around 7+pm we went over to sz mei hse to play table top game and meet hon hon whom just came back from US.  Hmmmmm he looks the same to me heehee maybe I dunno how to see ..... kekeke .... still so cute .... still so look like MILK! hahahah oops :X Thanks Hon for the gift .....

Came back at around 11+pm and dearie doing his last bit of checking of his items before he leave to ICT tomorrow while I am busy eating my soon kuay cos I am very hungry!!!  Help him in some packing after eating my supper and off to bed at around 12+ oh boy, I am gonna miss him so much ..... w/o him around I feel so lonely ...... kekeke cos no one talk to me and let me bully hahaha .....

12 comments:

  1. the soon kueh is from the hawker ctr beside bedok bus interchange? i miss it so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes midas .... is from there next to chwee kuay stall ..... is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalor...the chwee kueh also yummy hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah so fast packing hospital bag liao... months ago see news of ur pregnancy... jia you hor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya loh i will not miss that if i am there...hahaha

    ephy ya have to pack liao time flies .... i hv 48 days more to go before i lost my freedom hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Baby Hypermart & Baby Kingdom "is their stuff cheaper than the departmental store or those other baby shop????

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think is cheaper leh after all the research

    ReplyDelete
  8. shun li industrial at kaki bukit .........

    ReplyDelete
  9. sand,
    from hougang central take bus 87 can reach kaki bukit...it is located within the industrial park..

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh.. ok ok..

    theresa ah..... why ur blog always got pics of such yummy food ah...

    i craving for char kway teow and hokkien mee now but i've got no such yummy food around my office!

    ReplyDelete
  11. muhahahaha i like to take food now and share with u all .... my Jan 08 forum mummies all complaining that i always take nice food make them even more hungry :X hahaha

    midas is right take 87 hahaha i kw tat cos i took tat bus to bedok interchage kekeke i kw it goes to seng kang

    ReplyDelete