Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 December 2007

Thursday - 20 Dec 2007 Maternity shots & Xmas Gathering

                My baby's 1st xmas present from my Cousin Tricia - baby say Thank You to Ah Yi!                             I like the MUA make up ...... eyelash is  FOC for me kekeke                                             Before my PS start took a few shots                                              We are playing pictionery very fun!                                          Alvin & Alicia bought this yummy!                                                     Our gift exchange prezzie!                          John explaining how the gift exchange works .... can "snatch"  one                                                        Gina peeping her prezzie                                                    Is gift exchange time!                                                              My neighbours!
Woke up at 9+am is raining cats & dogs ........ arghhhhh I love a bit of sun now cos my room is very wet!  Well about 10+am my cousin Tricia bring a playpen for my baby and one bag of baby clothing ...... she came with her maid and baby Faith ...... she so cute ..... my husband like her alot!  hahaha she wanna play with my baby next time she say but dun dare to touch my tummy hahaha ...... so cute .... Fix up the playpen but only 1/4 done hahah cos we dun have the manual only can anyhow try ..... well is still not ready .... will post the pic when is done or when we are still fixing it.  Left home at around 11+ to have my maternity PS done.

Actually wanna do away with it but because we might stop at 1 we decided to have it done for memories and also do show it to my baby next time ...... PS took us about 3hrs including make up time ..... i simply love the make up .... and 1st time I have to put so much concealer hahaha cos of the outbreak my MUA commented that I have big nose too and she think I am having a boy .... when she see my tummy expose then she say is a girl hahahah .... hmmmm how they see har?

Reached home around 4+pm, rest awhile and off we go to John & Jennifer's house for Xmas Potluck Gathering. Time really flies ...... 2007 is coming to an end....... is our 2nd EC Xmas gathering this year we have 3 new couples joining us and of cos Hon is there with us too!  All of us bring food to their house to share the joy .... and of cos not forgetting our gift exchange presents.

Our Menu of the day:

  1. Fried Bee Hoon - Frances & Chon Seng
  2. Hot Dog - Gina & Han
  3. Wasabi Prawn & Jelly  - SZ & YZ
  4. Curry Chicken - Chane & LL
  5. Fried Tang Hoon - Geraldine & Simon
  6. Otah - QQ (me) & Mu
  7. Tomato Tuna - Sharon & Nelson
  8. Roast Chicken Drumlet - San & Ben
  9. Creaminie Mushroom Soup - Hon
  10. Log Cake - Alvin & Alicia
  11. Drinks - John & Jennifer
This year food is very good .... i love most is the Tomato Tuna cos is very fresh and healthy! hahaha ..... the curry and wasabi prawn is good too bad never buy french loaf if not it goes well with curry yummy! Yesterday food all very nice   After all the makan session we divide ourselves into 2 groups to play Pictionery Mania that SZ mei & YZ brought.  All of us have fun playing and we do a gift exchange like last year which you could "snatch" other people's  present if you have a bigger number of card chosen .... I have 8 hahah so I exchange mine with Lester's present whom he exchange with someone else  ehehehe.

We ended our day by MP-ing 2 new couples's lovenest whom join us this year their house is so nicely done up so neat ... unlike mine super simple, small and messy house now especially I have bags lying on the floor is all my precious's clothings! Hope next year we have more couples with good news to join the xmas gathering again so that my precious will have more playmates hehehe

3 comments:

  1. so nice ur neighbours!!!!!!!!! very envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look fun leh....
    Hope next yr we can join ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hazek maybe u move to ur new place u get to know good neighbours too :)

    wt ya is fun .... this year we have games to play so more interaction with all of them haha fun

    ReplyDelete