Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 8 December 2007

Saturday - 8 Dec 2007

Mummy bought this top for me
And this ......
heehee I paid this myself
Nothing to do so compare his face and my tummy hahahaha
                                        Gifts from my neighbour - Gina & Han

Went back to my mama's place cos I wanna cut my hair as I use to hairdresser there am pretty comfortable with them therefore I always make a trip there to cut my hair heehee.

After cutting my hair, my parents, hubby & I went over to Bugis to shop and to go Guan Yin Miao Pai Pai.  Mum bought me 2 sets of pyjams so that I could wear them during confinement time.  Thanks to the mummies to be in Jan 08 motherhood forum for giving tips to buy the front button type.  hehehe I paid for another pyjamas (skirt type) this I can wear it now hahah cos is super big wor.

Went over to OG for window shopping and enjoy the aircon end up my mum ask me to try on the maternity clothing and bout one top for me thanks mummy!

Wanted to go for a steamboat meal but my mum not interested so we just head to the nearest stall at bugis to have out dinner - katong laksa hahaha ..... so long never had this ...... but according to my dad the price increase wor from $3 to $3.50.

Had an early dinner afraid I might be hungry we walk over to Bugis Junction to get Old Chang Kee curry puff for snacks heehee  

We were tired so just laze around and watch tv .... jus nice that the TV showing - 金马奖 and we watched there throughout till 11+!  In between our neighbour cum my husband frd - Gina & Han came over to give us gifts that they bought for us in Thailand so sweet of them.  Got oil burner for me is a mini type .... candle oso mini type ... hmmmdidnt see it in SG before wonder where they selling it!  Anyone knows?

9 comments:

  1. u mean u wanna buy essential oil for the burner? Body shop shld hv...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no essential oil i always buy in bodyshop but i wanna where to get the mini candle normal one cant fit into this small burner wor

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...tat one many places hv..i seen in watson b4 leh..it is called tealight..ikea also hv but abit far for u lor..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm ya but their is big one wor ..... small one i never see b4

    ReplyDelete
  5. still big ah...hmm maybe get someone to buy for u from thailand? or u wanna check out ikea first?

    ReplyDelete
  6. or another way is to get a bigger burner...easier. burners r not ex anyways..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have burner already .. becos this is a gift so thinking i can use it too heehee

    ReplyDelete
  8. can ur burner put in the normal tealights? if cannot then it will be useless after u finished the smaller tealights u hv mah..

    ReplyDelete
  9. my burner can heehee ... always buy tealight from ikea ....

    ReplyDelete