Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 December 2007

Sunday - 23 Dec 07


Laze around and watch TVB drama serial with my husband heehee ..... and I feel sleepy around 3pm .... went to nap awhile .... who knows that its pouring again when I am sleeping halfway ..... lucky my dearie is in the living room and he help to keep all the clothings.

Went to my mil's place at around 5 and my BIL called and told us he will be buying sushi & sashimi so my husband & I bought nana curry ...... is pouring and we only bring one umbrella ...... cos when we about to go out the rain had stop ...... sigh why still so suay lately har?  When will our luck change?

We have a sumptuous meal today all of us are so full ...... especially after eating the sushi hahaha ...... i still have rice n bread cos of the curry .... OH BOY ..... I think I will put on weight again .... and so is my precious ...... shall reveal on 26 Dec 07 hahah cos is my last few check up ...... and in my SGmotherhood forum there are total of 5  mummies POP already .... Oh I am getting excited and scare now ........

Today is my cousin Diana's Birthday wanna wish her a very Happy Birthday sweetie!

2 comments:

  1. wah...so much food..u can eat raw fish meh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i never eat tat heehee ....... my mil & me dun take raw fish hahah ..... so my husband they all enjoyed .... my FIL love it too

    ReplyDelete