Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 15 December 2007

Friday - 14 December 2007


From the moment I step into the office and only have my breakfast halfway there are people coming in already! OMG! And my colleagues always come in late so no choice have to stop my bf and attend to them.  Lucky these 2 coaches we know each other well so they want me to finish my bf first! heehee .... and they even bought MEE JIAN KUAY for me n my colleague for bf .... unfortunately I have bought mine and my colleague bf already.  Gotta leave that for tea break.

About an hour later there are more people coming in........ they bought me and my colleague each one box of munchy donut and chocolate ..... how to dun put on weight during festive season drawing near?  Hahahaha .....

Went over to East Shore Hospital during lunch time to visit my gf - Amy Goh she have given birth to a healthy baby boy weight 2.8kg ..... he so cute .... i even get to carry him ..... he open his eyes to SIAM SIAM hahah close again and open again ...... hmmmm how I wish my baby will arrive soon heehee .......

Today my husband have company xmas party and he won the 17th prize which is the Elle bath towel set heehee and all of them think the gift is just right for him.  When he is back, Hon drove us and sz, yz to Oasis to have supper ..... am hungry cos I only took the bread my colleague bought for me for dinner ..... oh ..... so full after having the supper and cant sleep ... so spent sometime with my dearie playing his PS2 heeeheeee

No comments:

Post a Comment