Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 22 December 2007

Friday - 21 Dec 2007

                                                 Finally the playpen is up!                                             Xmas gift from Sz mei to my precious

Today I think I am kinda SUAY!  my GM release us early today ..... so headed to the bus stop and I waited about 10-15mins for my bus to arrive!  So sad! And the things is that there is rain at all ..... when I am halfway thru on the bus it started pouring!  And the things is that I still need to walk a distance to another bus stop to transfer bus to go home.  I waited at the bus stop for about 20mins....... wasted my time for nothing!  When I see the rain become smaller I quickly walk lucky got a lady very kind share her umbrella with me while waiting for traffic lights...... by the time i reached another bus stop the rain stop ARGHHHHHH #$@!% ......

Just about to reached home and I choose to walk thru our estate "park" with no shelter ..... it start pouring again ... do u think I am suay?

My husband is on leave so he fix up the playpen that we tried to do it ..... yesterday .... great job dearie heehee! But there is still some items that we both sorted out how to fix so I also do a part for my precious!

Have Mcdonald for dinner and enjoy the tv programme ...... the wind is quite strong tonight so decided to wash some baby clothings that is being pass down by my cousin.  YZ came over to exchange ringgit with me and to pass me the xmas present that they bought ...... i like it very much thank you!  Gotta sleep early cos we are going for an early shopping trip .......

5 comments:

  1. aiyo u never bring the brolly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes it's like tht!! But dun get pek chek okie! Must Be Happy for ur Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. never loh cos .... is still bright ...... so angry ......

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm dec weather is abit siao one...
    dunno when rain also. in the day time so bright.. then suddenly downpour

    ReplyDelete