Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 6 December 2007

Thursday - 6 Dec 2007 - Home Alone Day 4

Katsu bento Set - $4.20 yummy!
The coconut I bought last week
                                  My supper hahahaha very hungry at ard 11.00

YES! Finally ..... is the last day of home alone yeah!!!! He is coming back tomorrow evening .......

As usual, we went back home early so I went to get my dinner at the shop below Eunos MRT heehee yes is the bento set.  Eaten that before find it not bad so give a try again today is still ok but rice a bit hard hahaha ...... so I bought some sushi back for supper and for my pt maid. 

Today still not too bad at least my pt maid is around with me ..... thanks to her whom help me open the coconut.  That stall uncle bluff me say very easy to open is not loh .... so hard to open lucky she help me to open up.

Is cold tonight especially after she washed up all my fans hahahah ... the wind from the fan is so strong ...... got several attacks on leg cramp couldnt shout for help only thing I can do is quietly sit up and stretch my leg .... arghhhh days w/o Mr Goh can be miserable
.

12 comments:

  1. cheer up...he is coming back today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he is ....... i miss him .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheh must be terrible with him to pull ur legs (no pun here) when u have cramps!! ehehe but he is back soon!! cooking him a nice meal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ... tonite Not cooking cos never go marketing due to the rainy days pass few days hard to carry especially the bus is always full! maybe go dw buy food bah

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm yah u better be careful. i go only when the rain stops. ehhee

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya loh my mum so worried call me ask me dun anyhow go out raining very slippery ... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe can go kopi shop eat tse char...the kopi shop at blk7 eunos cresent tse char very delicious leh..

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow midas u oso know leh .. is called Hong Lee .... my neighbour SZ mei likes their crab ..... hehehe me too ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know becoz my workplace at Tai Seng Ind park n i need to take bus from eunos mrt bus stop to work...their dishes super tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i see heehee ...... other then tat other food oso nice wor

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm...i also like the yong tau fu at the eunos mkt..their sauce very nice...n the fried beehoon stall with old couple one...super cheap :)

    ReplyDelete