Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 10 December 2007

Monday - 10 Dec 2007 - 8th Scan

Glass shattered
All in just one BOMB sound
One light down
My girl pic again not clear again
Our dinner nana curry (chicken)

                                                         Vegetable curry
Looking forward for today cos I am able to see her again!!!  Appointment time is 2.05pm and is pouring heavily met my hubby at 1.15pm and I am running late cos there are people coming in at 12.45pm and make enquiries till 1.10pm! Arghhhhh hate that when I am in a rush! 

Reached Bedok at 1.40pm cos the waiting for Bus is killing too especially when you want to take that particular bus it just don't come

Was on time today hahaha so after a lady is my turn already!  When I get in my gynae's room she asked how am I feeling ...... "am feeling great" I told her that haha she told me can tell cos I still look fresh and cute muhahaha ..... and she checked my weight and blood pressure everything is fine and she is happy that I never gain weight this time hahaha ....

Next she do a Strep B test it cost $40.00 for that, to check is there any infection, if the result is not good she will phone me hope is alright!  After the strep B test She do the ultrascan for me ... think my baby is sleeping cos not much movement from her ..... Dr Heng scan her thigh, fingers to show us oso ...... her eyes and heart.  She is really lying on her side with is at my left size just below my breast area ..... cos I always have respond from her within that area.  Dr Heng mention she have head downwards and can deliver anytime but of cos she encourage more on natural birth then C-Sect or induced.

Of cos I will go for natural birth ... I wanna go thru the process of delivering!! Gonna standby epidural not gonna use cos according to my cousin whom oso deliver by Dr Heng says that Dr Heng is low on epidural as she will mention NO PAIN NO GAIN! hahahaha Wanna try that if really cannot then no choice gonna use epidural kekekeke .... shall see how long I can endure my dearie say I can't hold long wor!  Dr Heng was happy too cos baby weight is just right 2340g now she say just nice not too big .... am happy to hear that too ...... gonna see her in 2 weeks time ..... time really passes fast!  Before I leave hahaha she reminded me again dun eat too much muhahahahah

After seeing Dr Heng we went over to hawker centre to get food for lunch as well as dinner bought nana curry, chwee kway, shun kway, rice kway, gorang pisang and chicken rice for our lunch and dinner cos we eat together with SZ mei, YZ and Hon ....... as usual the veggie curry is spicy but very nice! Yummy! Next few weeks am having lotsa party, dinner and wedding dinner hmmmmm wonder will I put on lotsa weight after all the feasting.... hmmmm  shall update you all ......

Update: Ai ya I think pregnant really makes me so forgetful!!! Am suppose to blog this down .....

Came back from SZ mei house when I on the lights in the living room suddenly BOMB hahaha which I got a shock ... I thought my whole down light drop and broken into pieces!  Next thing I know is my living room and foyer lights trip ..... have to on kitchen light to check what happen .... then I switch back the lights and realise one bulb exploded! Arghhhh me and hubby have to do the clean up especially we are having warm lights which makes us hard to see the glass pieces .......   dunno why lately so sway .... sigh ......

12 comments:

  1. hope u are ok...
    wow the lights really no good leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. scare me leh ... wat if i am home alone hahaha kia kia si ..... kekeke .... this is the 1st time wor

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear...heng u r not standing under it..maybe u shld change the bulbs to another brand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m using osram now .... so maybe will change to other brand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope u n ah mu ok....
    mayb can try philps..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya gonna change but dunno whether it fit into it anot

    ReplyDelete
  7. take out another bulb and there is some wordings on the bulb, if not wrong that is the model. take note of the model n the watts and use the info to buy a new 1..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmmm ok i try .... but now the metal thing is stuck inside .... yesterday i try to take out cos mumu OT ...... i climb up and check cant take out wor ... then mumu scold me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. aiyo...dun climb up n down..let mumu do it..
    can take out one of the unbroken bulb n show to the shop pple..they will get the rite models for u..

    ReplyDelete
  10. kekeke am too chor lor liao ahahah think i more independent doing all these things

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow... u are delivering in 2 weeks?
    tats so fast.... cant wait for u to post ur ah ger's pic up man.. heheh are u feeling better theresa? i'm at 29 week this week... approaching 30... hahahah scared (abt labour) yet v v excited. mixed feeling for mi ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am feeling good .... hmmmmm not so fast still have 38 days more wor .... i very excited, scare, kan cheong oso

    ReplyDelete