Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Tuesday - 18 Dec 2007

                                             Our "waitress" for the evening

Same as yesterday super busy at work and lotsa things to clear .... hahaha now I have piles of work on my desk .... gotta clear it in about 2 weeks time so I can feel at ease ....... when I go for maternity leave when I am due. 

Oh gotta blog this I have 2 forum mummies already POP! Congrats  to Sassy & Split ..... so forgetful wanna blog this last week but i slip my mind .... *sigh*

Left office around 6+ and headed to my mil's shop to wait for the rest of my family members and relative to arrive at Xiang Shan Restaurant.  Today is our maternal Ah Ma's birthday - Happy Birthday Ah MA! So we are having a dinner at this restaurant located at Bedok North Ave 2.  According to my mil they have sold the place and it will be a history...... by the end of the month they will be no longer there kinda sad cos 1st thing strike my mind is ..... no more nice hokkien mee anymore......

Total there are 9 dishes and by around the 4th dish I am already quite full cos before that I ate some Chwee Kuay from the central hahahaha ....... the food is so so only compare to last time the standard did dropped!  I still like the cold dish is nice wor ....... Well but their hokkien mee is still the best I ever ate ..... hmmm think I gonna miss it ........

2 comments: