Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 3 December 2007

Monday - 3 Dec 2007 Home alone day 1

Ironing my baobei's clothings
Done!
                                                 cook for myself .... easy ....

Woke up at 530am!!! To pee hahaha and also my dearie is going ICT so was lazing around while doing some talking with him to.  舍不得 him wor cos I will be alone for the next few days he is not around I feel kinda lonely cos no one let me bully muhahahaha oops :X  After he left home I already started to miss him and I couldn't get to sleep anymore   No one to wake me up every morning ......

Have to endure the sleepy feeling for 8 hrs at work but lucky today the time passes very fast!  After I reached home I kept all baby clothings, cook dinner for myself and switch between S-POP Hurray on channel U & Home Decor 3 on channel 8 while ironing baby's clothings.  But am lost in packing my hospital bag hahaha ... wonder what should I bring.

After all ironing, I went to do some washing and of cos have my dinner while watching tv programme.  After my dinner, I rested on sofa and continue my fav tv programme .... suddenly I feel that my tummy is very painful .... OH GOSH!  The very 1st thing come in my mind is am I going to deliver?  And few things in my mine - my baby will be pre-mature..... I wont be able to join in the Jan 08 mummies gathering, No xmas party for me etc ...... after tat I scolded baby say Papa not around you bully me then the pain subside .... wonder is it her or just braxton hicks.  eh .... after that she is real quiet liaoz ..... wanted to have my coconut drink but due to this tummy pain I decided not to have it 1st ..... arghhhhh ..... have to wait for one more day.......

Today is my dearest dad's birthday hereby wanna wish him A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST DADDY! LOVE YOU!

20 comments:

  1. maybe its false constractions bah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original EDD is 22 Jan latest one is 14 Jan wor ......

    san ya maybe is braxton hicks .... arghhhhhh ... hate that feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute u even iron ur bb clothing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see abit CHOU CHOU i cant stand it hahaha so i iron it myself rather than wait for my pt maid to come on thurs hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. theresa... i got a lot of chou chou clothes in my house. can let u iron for me.. heee...

    how much u pay ur PT maid?

    ReplyDelete
  6. me looking for pt maid leh...does she take jobs at punggol?

    ReplyDelete
  7. San to be frank i hate ironing hahahahaha ...... thats why i have pt maid muhahaha

    midas u can try she stay hougang area think no prob u give her a call 81469763 her name is popo ... check her schedule :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah, u still got tha patience to iron BB clothes.. i find it so small and hard to manage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. midas she is from myammer ... i use to have a china lady to do it she is very good but she went back china already

    ReplyDelete
  10. icy ya hahaha .... i find it so cute .... and i like neat neat baby clothing hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. i see...duno hubby like anot...i ask him first.
    so u speak to her in english? does she do a gd job for u?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya speak to her in english .... u must tell her what u want her to do loh ... no initiative one wor ..... must tell her then she do ... to me i am fine with it .... just tell her what to look into when doing cleaning up tats all

    ReplyDelete
  13. wah...u still iron baby's clothes!! really you xin leh...

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehhehe no choice cos is my baobei's "property" haha have to "protect" it before she use it hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh ya...forgot to ask u hw much u pay her per hr?

    ReplyDelete