Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 4 December 2007

Tuesday - 4 Dec 2007 - Home Alone Day 2

                                           My dinner - eating alone is boring

Time really passes slowly when my dearie not around miss him so much!  Went back home early cos GM have given permission to go off early although he is on half day leave he never forget us!  kekeke so nice of him.

Everyday when I reached home I always get to catch 5.30pm Channel 8 show kekeke ....... rest & relax for about 1/2 hr and off to cook my own dinner.  I have porridge today is easy to prepare hahah as i mention earlier on in my blog just throw everything in and in about 15mins later I get to eat it!

Waited for dearie to call .... but he always so short .... hmmmm cos he say they have to wake up at 5.30am everyday ..... so poor thing wor .... oh gosh forgetto ask him about his IPPT test did he pass? hahaha poor dearie have been put on weight since I am pregnant and he cant do his chin up anymore ...... counting down another 3 days to go I can see him, bully him and hug him to bed! kekekeke

Wonder what to eat for tomorrow ..... maybe easy one ... just buy punggol nasi lemak ..... tonight will be good cos there is more TV programme tonite ..... have to watch wrestling alone w/o him
glad that baby is with me this time .......

18 comments:

  1. ya he is .... kekeke there is one day raining so heavily he say can go back at 430! wow ... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad u stay far far away leh.. if not can bring u some cupcakes and visit u. hehehe i am alone at home too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya we stay so far ...... btw hows ur hse coming along? u make cup cake urself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. my house only ready next year i think. most likely after cny... march-april.. heheh

    yah have been doing some cupcakes... cos xmas coming.. can give to frens as presents

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ... i wanna learn to do that leh

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmmmmmm........ u want to learn before or after bb? ahhahahaahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh b4 like no time liao wor ....... cos dec quite packed for me especially weekends! GOSH! was thinking almost all the sunday is impossible to go back my in law's plc for makan .... cos got wedding dinner, hse warming ....... jia liat ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. eheheh then u can come when u are doing confinement lah... or wait till i move house cos now my current place is VERY messy

    ReplyDelete
  9. har do confinement? i cant go out leh

    ReplyDelete
  10. theresa, cupcakes are not that tough... maybe after ur confinement lor... since u got 12weeks of M leave.. =) me only planning to challenge how to make carrot cake for this christmas... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. heehee ..... I will shorten my maternity leave wor .... and go back to work after tat slowly take my maternity leave can stretch to 6 mths mah heehee

    ReplyDelete
  12. theresa,
    where do u work har? hw come ur workplace so flexible with leave n time off...raining also get time off so gd..

    ReplyDelete
  13. kekeke my co. small small mah somemore now off peak next 2 weeks lata will be busy liao kekeke ...

    ReplyDelete