Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 16 December 2007

Sunday - 16 December 2007

Lately especially weekend I slept till 11+ am ...... hmmm think really tired just like what I am during 1st trimester ...... and today is so sunny so i decided to wash my curtains ... or esle I dun think I can do it anymore in Jan time. 

So I had my 2 bedroom and living room's curtain washed ...... cushion covers, bedsheet, quilt cover, pillow case all washed ...... and of cos due to the mould lately grown in my room .... I also do a major cleaning under my bed.  And of cos a major cleaning on some places where I didn't ask my pt maid to do it.  Not forgetting the help of my dearie too .....   Oh is kinda tired after doing all these but I believe it will at least a bit on my delivery ....... do some excerise is good ..... and I walk alot too .... hope will be a smooth easy delivery.

Went to my friend - Yuki's house warming ..... she got her house at Punggol East ... is far!  Her 4 room flat is 92 but compare to what my neighbour's house which is 90 is look so much smaller.  She renovate around 30K a very zen looking place she have .... but that flat look so much smaller especially kitchen area.... and they do not have bamboo placing area ..... kinda impratical and oso limited space for drying of clothings.

Went back home just in time to watch Star Award 2007 - the best actor & actress award goes to Zheng Ke Ping & Lin Xiang Ping ....... they did well in both show ..... the rest is so so only ...... quite nice this year ... especially the best popular 10 actress ..... haha I thought the 7 princess will get 7 places already cos all expected them to get it but lucky is not ...... heng ah ..... if not will be a bit boring ...... watching that!

Had an early dinner at yuki's house warming now am very hungry ..... lucky my sweety hubby go buy some food for me now .... and he is back ... I am going to have some bites now if not baby will make noise again!!! She is starting to move about in my tummy .......

2 comments:

  1. yeaP.. Abit excerise will do good... But carefuL... duN over do it yeah.. ;oP
    TreasuRe.. Enjoy the time when baby is stiL in ur tummy... U wiLL tend to miss it..Kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i think i will miss it .... especially the kicking!!!

    ReplyDelete