Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 17 December 2007

Monday - 17 December 2007 busy busy busy ......

The moment I step into the ofc = busy busy busy all the way even lunch time we went around 1.15pm and we went back at 6+ today ....... arghhh I am so bloody tired .... especially now my baby is pressing my bladder kept on visiting ladies ..... very tired. 

By the end of the day I feel that my legs so SUAN  .... my goodness .... I never had this experience before!  But I cant go home to rest cos am going to visit my hubby's grandma ... she is sick ......

Lucky one kind soul - one of the instructor gave me a lift to Bishan ..... cos is raining heavily ..... and I am consider heavily preggie ...... kinda difficult for me to take a MRT or bus especially North line is always damn crowded!  And taxi fare went up and I am not going to take any cos is too expensive kekeke ........ really heng heng heng ...... 出门遇贵人!

Ah ma very happy to see us  .... hahah cos she is complaining to me so long never see me didn't know how big is my tummy hahahah ...... we had dinner with her .... is being quite sometimes we didnt eat with her ....

She made blanket for my baby ....... and gave another 2 blanket for me to keep when my baby grown up can use it!  She used lotsa time to do the blanket really appreciate that ..... even my cousin TBL love it too!  I love the blanket she made .... beside the quilt my husband and I each have another piece on the bed is so nice using that .... LIANG LIANG de ...... during our wedding time she made another one for us too...... thanks ah ma!  And thanks to small aunt who drove us back ... really save us lotsa trouble ... especially is still raining ... thanks aunt!

Today is also my best pal - Valerie birthday ..... unfortunately with our tight schedule each other have we didnt get to meet up for anything Just sent her a sms to wish her ...... so sorry Val didnt celebrate with you ...... hope Jun Chee gave u something real sweet!  Shall arrange to meet you soon..... Happy Birthday my sweetie pie!

Finally my hair is dry ..... gotta end my day liaoz .... am so sleepy ..... i wish I cant take leave to rest but I left with 1 day only hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment