Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Wednesday - 5th Dec 2007 - Home Alone Day 3

Chee Cheong Fun for my breakfast
My lunch - Fried Chicken Noodel yummy
My Dinner - Subway oven toasted chicken breast
Notice this before lunch my SWOLLEN FOOT! OMG!
Avent milk dispenser (mei please take a look at the dispenser  )


Oh is a rainy, sleepy Wednesday ...... as I mention earlier on I have finished my work on hand ..... now I am sitting in office like a barrel (not a vase hahaha cos very fat and ugly).  How am I gonna endure the 8 hrs ... *yawnz*  Was thinking why I feel tightness on my crocs shoes then I realise i have SWOLLEN FOOT! OMG!   arghhhhh I am nottie never use cushion to lift my feet up when I sleep yesterday.  Cos usually my dearie will do it for me when I lie down on bed .... w/o him I anyhow sleep liaoz bo chup!

My GM came out of his room at 4.30pm telling us he won't be leaving early so we could pack up and go!  kekeke so nice  of him but we pai sei to go at 4.30pm we went back 1/2hr later. Lucky lucky no need to endure anymore cos my eyes is closing ....... Went to Singpost to get my dinner suddenly have craving for subway ..... oh I just love the fresh veggie from them!

The moment I reached home the sky become darker and started to rain even more heavily! PHEW lucky me!  Enjoyed my food after a hot shower rest for awhile, talk to my dearie for awhile and off I go to do some packing cos my house is in a mess with all advertisement leaflets, letter, magazine, shopping mall booklets etc.  And of cos not forgetting to re-arrange my baobei's wardrobe and washing of clothing etc. 

Now my house looks more neater heehee ........ hope my dearie come back wont mess up the place again hehehehe ..... counting to 2 more days and I can hug him liaoz yippie!


14 comments:

  1. wah.. really swollen.. hope its getting better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya man u see my LONG LONG anot ...... due to swollen feet it shifted up hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kekeke .... but dinner time eating alone is killing .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i come over n help u eat hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure heehee u are always welcome hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah the milk dispenser got 2 layers...hmm...from the cover, seems able to "lock" hor? if yes then wont overflow to other section.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think so leh ..... hahah i oso dunno what it means i think i bring on 12 to show u hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah... ur legs swell so much, actually 1 way to ensure not so much swelling is to cut down on salt intake leh... =) but i guess abit too late =O... next kid can try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm ya i know that ..... now subside liao maybe I nottie tat day for not lifting it up when sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  10. oic... hehe then be abit more hardworking...swollen feet not comfy mah...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya true ... hahaha my crocs shoes so tight hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's very common for pregnant mummies to have swollen feet cos my mum said she had swollen deet when she is having me..

    ReplyDelete
  13. ya loh is common just dun take too much salt will be ok de ba

    ReplyDelete