Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 11 December 2007

Tuesday - 11 Dec 2007

Arghhh nothing much happen today ..... just very bored at work hahaha .... wanted to meet my husband for dinner at parkway .... cos I have craving to eat tom yum ..... can be anything ... steamboat or ramen ... i just wanna have a taste for spicy soup during cold weather.  Unfortunately he called and told me that he can't make it cos he have lotsa work to clear cos he is away for 1 week!  Arghhhhhh I have been craving for spicy soup for almost 1 week liao .... well just my luck! 

As I mention hahaha very sway lately!  Went back home with bread to DONG me from being hungry while waiting for him to pack dinner back for me.  No photos of food today cos is the same old food i had last week - char kway tiao and fried oyster! 

While waiting for him to be back home I itchy hands and legs .... climb up on chair to check my living room light and notice that the metal tip is stuck inside and I cant take it out!  Told hubby I went to check it out and got scolded badly from him muahahah

Sway thing happen again  - these few days kept on raining is also a headache for me cos my toilet,  wardrobe, bedframe, side table all have mould!  Always need to clean up almost every day now wonder why is it so "wet" in my masterbedroom.... really headache do you all have idea how to prevent it .... already open up a HIPPO hope it helps ...... arghhhhh hate that!  My dear neighbours did u all encounter this mah? 

11 comments:

  1. i nvr encounter mould leh...but my place near the sea..so all metals rust easily..

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u have e small windows on top of e normal windows? if got, do open that..

    n also try to air e room by leaving e windows open during fine weather..
    last time i got mould on my wall n wardrobes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok .... hmmm i shall try it ... but scare rain only the water splash in wor

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah u have to air the place. Just like the advise that the toilet window must always be opened, cos there is so much moisture trapped in the toiley. if it doesnt get released, mold will grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ok ... but my plc there rain only very jia liat one loh .... have to be home then can open window

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont need to open wide... just a small little gap also can. at least got air circulation..

    ReplyDelete
  7. how abt getting a dehumidifier???

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have that ..... from euro one ... no good .... always need to charge it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is there any sun shade above ur windows? so can open e top windows without splashing..

    ReplyDelete