Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 2 December 2007

Friday - 30 Nov 2007

Mickey, Minnie & Donald
Here comes Mickey
and Minnie
Last is Donald
Ah Ghor's Barley Gingko
                            Our dinner left over from chalet hehee except mushroom

Woke up at 3.30pm and wash up to go over to Parkway to see Mickey Mouse heehee ..... When we reached there, alot of ppl Q-ing up to take photo with Mickey & friends.  All you have to do is to spend $30.00 in a single receipt and you can take photo with them.  Of cos I have the intention to do so but ... I pai sei cos there is so many children around hahaha......

After watching Mickey my husband & I went to look for my bra extention lately my bra become very tight and I feel very uncomfortable wearing it.  Manage to get 2 of it and took a bus back home.

After reaching home I started to cook dinner a simple one with the left over of satay, otah and stir fried mushroom.  Had an early dinner before our PT maid came over to do the house cleaning.  Ate the dessert that our ah Ghor made ..... oh put in fridge is more yummy!  Laze around till 11+ and I can't take it anymore so went off to bed early while my husband enjoying playing his PS2 game happily till 2+am.......

2 comments:

  1. hey! i was there queuing!! Aiyo did u mange to catch me? hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really!!! wow ...... i wanna q but pai sei hahahaha

    ReplyDelete