Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 December 2007

Thursday - 13 Dec 2007


                             Chicken Rice - hubby eat this

             Char Siew Rice - thats my dinner! Yes u never see wrongly is char siew kekekek ...

Is 13 DEC 2007 is my parent's wedding anniversary this year will be 31 years liao wor .... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my dearest daddy & mummy! Didn't celebrate but called up them and wish them hehehe ..... my mum very happy cos I still remembered!

Today quite busy cos grading is coming up so lotsa work to do and coaches coming in to make booking and payment for their students.  No more sitting down and do nothing YEAH! thats what I am looking for .... I WANNA BE BUSY ... so my time can pass faster!!!


Lately and finally I feel tired already ..... is just like how I feel during 1st trimester .... sleepy, lethargic, lazy, dun wanna move..... just wanna SLEEP!  I even fall asleep on the sofa again just like what I did during 1st trimester.  So didn't want to cook anything for dinner just get hubby to buy .....

He went to City plaza to get mahjong tiles for his colleague so he ask me wanna have Arnold's Chicken anot but I feel that is a bit oily so I ask him to get me some other thing.  He walk opposite to lion city hotel to look for food!  And he got CHAR SIEW RICE for me!!!

Hahahah must be wondering rite ...... is been 18 years since i NEVER take pork .... hahah and yet I am taking Char Siew Rice yesterday! Kekekkeek actually is chicken char siew hahah is so delicious ..... my hubby bought that at Banquet the halal food court.

Both taste good .... heheh .... I would wanna eat more of that before I give birth hahaha cos I can't get to eat that for 1 month hahaha ... must eat whatever I like now ...... if not will be in "jail" for 1 month .....

13 comments:

  1. ya i dun take pork heehee ..... my mil will be headache doing confinement for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...then u dun eat nice stuff like char siew, bak kua, bak kut teh etc. although hv chicken version but different de lor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes he do ... but what i cook dun have pork one haahah oops :X only i buy from outside then i buy him pork or beef

    ReplyDelete
  4. you getting very lethargic ah? means going to deliver soon wor....

    hey, my parents wedding anniversary also on 13th december, n its their 32nd anniversary..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so coincidence hahaha .... ya very lethargic now wor ..... back to like 1st trimester like that ... only start these few days ... wed still ok after dinner only start feeling tired liao ... Yawnz

    ReplyDelete
  6. yah, then that means ur body is preparing for delivery liao..

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh...hv u packed ur hospital bags yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sandra ya loh i guess so leh .... but hope can DONG till JAn wor hahahah ... 1st Jan best

    midas i packed halfway

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur EDD is hw many days from now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. eh the original one is 22 jan but the date seems to change de loh .... so shall see when will POP liao

    ReplyDelete