Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Wednesday - 26 Dec 2007 - 9th Scan


Today is boxing day heehee ..... suppose to be a day whereby you open your present too .... hahaha I have opened mine today .... thats my baby progress! No more ultrasound pics from Dr Heng anymore .... only can see abit of her hands, spine ..... cant see head liao wor.

Went to Dr Heng's clinic and I am 1 more kg heavier hahaha guess my girl grows well ...... went in to have my usual ultrasound scan ...... and Dr Heng told me her head is engage!!! 

And she is 2.9kg this time round ..... Dr Heng very happy ..... ask me when I wanna deliver ... cos she told me lotsa patient asking for request for particular day.  She told me there is one patient see feng shui so she wanna deliver on 27 Dec 2007.  She told me that day should be a good day ..... cos many of her patient ask her about her schedule that day!

So I told Dr Heng let nature take it course see when my baby wanna come out she very happy to hear that ... haha ..... I really wish she will come out only on 2008 heehee ...... cos is really near to end of 2007 ...... Told Dr Heng lotsa ppl says I am having a boy ..... the MUA, nephew, ah bird ..... all asked me or say I am having a boy cos of my breakout and BIG nose!  So I asked Dr Heng is it confirm a girl she say 100% confirm hahahah .... then she ask me why so I told her about the case that all ppl say .... like big nose, breakout etc ... she say NOT true hahahaha

After the check up .... we went to banquet again cos I got craving to eat the chicken char siew rice again.  Took a bus to Geylang Serai there to buy our dinner and walk back home from there is really very tiring especially I am quite urgent ... lately always go to the loo like nobody business and of cos my left backside is so painful ...... lie on bed, walk oso pain

Came back home only I just feel like napping .... and almost miss all the show I wanna watch in the evening .... sigh ... really tiring now ....

8 comments:

  1. so fast... so are u all ready to see ur princess??? =)

    oh for my case... mine is right backside pain... =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh ..... pack har .... half only actually cos i dunno what to bring wor hahaha

    yup ready to see her ... yesterday tummy pain and harden tummy scare me i thought I got contraction .... i want 08 baby! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. think ur gal gal is ready to pop any moment wor...better get ready le..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya man .... hahaha ...... but i want 08 baby endure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahha yeah theresa i agree 08 baby better.. hahha @ least wont be such a headache when it comes to primary 1 haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 more days to go.. skarly ur princess decided to make an appearance as the 1st baby of 08.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaslyn hahahaha .... i hope so too .... but must be 1st baby wor if not i dun want hahahah cos I still have many things to clear at work

    ReplyDelete