Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Tuesday - 25 December 2007


Suppose to meet up with my husband's students for dinner tonight but cos most of them have programme already so we have to postpone it.  Postponed it also quite good cos I am extremely tired ...... cos we slept at 3+am and I woke up at 10+am .....

Make a simple breakfast for myself and dearie and we started to pack our home ...... cos is like pigsty goodness .... so many bags, plastic bags, baby's items all lying around my living room and rooms ahahahah ...... oh boy think i dun have much energy anymore but i still manage to mop the floor today so still ok ... need to do some exercise maybe it helps on my delivery!

Watched wrestling with my dearie but I am tired almost fell asleep on the sofa again ..... after watching it with him I really tired so went to nap awhile ask him to wake me up at 6 in the end I nap till 7+ to 8pm .... hahaha ..... Oh GOSH! 

Lucky we ta bao some food from Penny's place yesterday cos have my fav tom yum bee hoon is so yummy ... she gave me a big packet and chicken wings ...... so we jus have to make it hot and is ready to eat in no time!  My husband dun really like spicy things but he feel that this bee hoon is nice to eat I shall cook for him next time when I deliver ...... but I am wondering do I still have the time to cook next time with my precious around with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment