Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Wednesday - 28 Nov 2007

My Breakfast
Linda bought this for me
And this from Old Airport Rd all My fav!
Hokkien mee from Xiang Shan Rest. located at Blk 412 Bedok North Ave 2
Fried Rice
                                                       Bedok Chwee Kuay

One of our friends - Linda just came back from holiday - Shanghai came over to our office and gave us lotsa goodies from there ..... and even bought us some snacks for tea break!  Thanks woman!  She will be joining my co. soon hahahah ...... yeah!

Went back home today at 4.30pm cos our President say is raining and nobody coming so he let us off work early! YiPPIE! of cos I am very happy hahaha ....... went back home happily and waiting for my hubby to call cos we are going to my mil's place to pass my sil some items to bring over to chalet on Thursday so that I need not bring it to work especially MRT are so crowded, no seats available sometime on the bus with my big belly!  Thanks sis GLC!

Hubby called at 630pm saying that he is still doing training for a new guy in his ofc ask me to go on my own kinda sad wor have to go alone.  Ok no choice off I go alone to my mil house and of cos to buy dinner back for ourselves.  Alight at Bedok interchange and wanted to get Nana curry but they are closed today! HNG so sad cant get to eat.  Walk back to hawker centre to get my fav Bedok Chwee Kuay they are close almost 2 weeks cos of some major cleaning up in the hawker centre.  OH I miss my chwee kuay finally i get to eat it!

Went NTUC to get some groceries on my own .... cant imagine I still manage to carry so many things on my own and is raining !!! Went to my mil's shop and talk to my in laws for awhile and told them about what my baby did kekeke they all laff! My FIL ask me to eat more meals in small quantity heehee ..... after talking to them I went over to the XIANG SHAN restaurant to buy our dinner - Hokkien mee and fried rice.

Didn't finish my hokkien mee just pass it to my hubby hahahah poor dearie have to eat my leftover again and he is complaining he is getting fatter!

Told my hubby after he "scolded" our baby for being nottie on Tuesday she did not make any movement at all during my working time!  Errrrr... I am kinda worried ..... cos she often kick here n there ..... and move alot ...... but after my hubby "scolded" her she got no action!  When I am on my way home she started to move ahahahah so cute right she really listen to her daddy!  And I tried yesterday asking her name she have respond when i call out Alyssa but not Audrey leh ... hmmmm shall try again next time ......

8 comments:

  1. no need to try liao lah... alyssa lah.. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahaha must convince my hubby wor .... he very stubborn de wor

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. u still got 2mths to decide =)

    wah ur daily makan alwis looks great... makes me feel my makan like nothing... haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha my frds in motherhood saw my blog oso say she crave for chwee kuay liaoz oops .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. me...i craving for ur chwee kuay....very very much and even nagged HB to buy for me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. muhahahah ..... frds told me that too they want it!

    ReplyDelete