Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Monday - 19 Nov 2007

Cabbage with egg
Fry the ginger
till golden brown
add in chicken
yummy
                                              Our dinner on monday evening!

I am not feeling well but as a responsible wife and promised my hubby to cook him dinner I endure the headache n cough to give him a good meal!

heehee ....... preparation of food I have done on Sunday therefore I just spent my time on cooking only ... it take about 30mins to prepare.  The soup of cos have to be sometime cos I use yellow bean to cook instead of using chicken cubes .... eh .... if there is one it will be faster liao wor. 

I cant finish my food so my poor hubby have to finish it all!!! hehehe no wonder he gain weight more than me during my preggie period!  Luckily he enjoyed the food that I prepared for him if not I will be very sad wor ... kekek .... after finishing our food we catch our 2 episode of our fav TVB drama and after that we off to bed .... cos am not feeling well ...... arghhhhhh ..... I hate that feeling!

4 comments: