Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 5 November 2007

Monday - 5 Nov 2007

The premix mango pudding mix
Add Hot water In
Stir till it dissolve
Cut mango into cubes
Add in the premix
TA DA........ is done! Ready to keep in fridge
Our dinner
                                        My tummy @ 28 weeks - big???

Today time passes very fast maybe because I have lotsa to do hehehe but my colleague and I do pudding at our work place during our break time!  Hahaha learn how to do and we do it together.  Is fun ..... and is easy to make .... am going to make more cos is yummy!

Still wondering what to have for dinner ..... hmmmm i hate that always must think so hard!  Wanted to cook mee sua cos lately my tummy not feeling good ..... but my mee sua all spoilt so replace it with maggi mee.  Have corn in my fridge so add in for more sweetness in the soup.

Nothing much to do so watched vcd with my hubby till 12+ and headed to bed ..... oh counting down to Thursday! YEAH!

4 comments: