Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 27 November 2007

Tuesday - 27 Nov 2007

Fish noodle soup - $4.60
1st attempt on cooking sweet potato veggie
OOPS forget to stir fried the HAY BEE 1st
adding chilli in
YEAH!
                                           My fav sesame chicken with ginger

Went to PP to do some banking as is month end so I decided to buy lunch from there cos am tired of eating the veggie rice from my office!  Went to the food court and ordered fish noodle soup cos I have been seeing this new stall around for quite sometime but yet to try!  It cost $4.60 including the box that cost $0.30.  I dun mind paying although is kinda ex cos the auntie is so friendly unlike the one selling yong tau fu.  If you happens to be at PP dun eat the yong tau fu hahaha that plump uncle always have a sulking face HNG!

Reached office at 12.50pm and my colleagues say wanna go down and ta bao in case not much food left.  So I waited for them but  5 mins later my tummy start to be very pain + hungry that kind of feeling is unbearable is so painful and worse thing is i break into cold sweat.  I have no choice but to open up my noodle and open up the chilli and I have to tell my baby " wait wait mummy is opening the chilli." The moment I finish this sentence the pain subside a bit and when I start to eat the pain is gone! 

Nowsaday wonder why my baby cannot tahan hunger anymore ......this is not the 1st time I encountered this.  I still remember I didnt eat anything at all during dinner time oso dun have this problem wor.  I am afraid next time if I am slower a bit she will throw tantrums!  OMG! ~~~~~SCARY~~~~~

In the evening, my hubby went RT so I can take my own sweet time in preparing the dinner as one of the dish is my 1st attempt wor - Sweet Potato Veggie.  I just anyhow HUM TUM hahah lucky my hubby say nice but a bit sweet cos the chilli i use from Lee Wee is sweet! And the 2nd dish I cook is sesame oil ginger chicken is my favourite cos whenever I eat that I have good appetite.  I had my dinner at 9.00pm hahaha lucky I grab something to eat before the dinner or esle my baby will make noise again .... but daddy (my husband) scolded baby before we go to bed hahaha ..... say she cannot be so nottie next time! 

6 comments:

  1. the sweet potato leaves looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo.. baby.. must wait ok.. cannot anyhow kick mummy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sandra thats the worse encounter ........ pain till BTH ... wonder when i give birth can i endure hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. u opting for epidural or not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will standby i wanna try w/o it 1st

    ReplyDelete