Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 11 November 2007

Sat & Sun - 10 & 11 Nov 2007

2 more items added in my baby wardrobe
Carrot cake bought by my hubby
Shingo Pear YummY


Went over to Kembangan CC cos they have their monthly flea mart there SZ mei is there too selling her stuffs there ..... I didn't take any stalls there this time .... cos physically tired and I feel that I have limited slippers too.  Bought another 2 pieces of baby singlet for my precious cos it looks so sweet!  After that went over to Bedok to get some vegetables to store in my fridge cos there is nothing inside except chocolates!  Went back around 2+ started my cleaning up from kitchen and tidy up the place too.  And my Saturday passes this way hahaha ..... very tired after cleaning up the whole of kitchen.

On Sunday, I slept for quite long lately I just cant get to sleep long wonder why wor .... will wake up automatically at around 5+ to 6am.  Hubby went RT in the morning and bought me nice carrot cake from hawker centre .... usually by the time he came back carrot cake will be all gone and uncle is going to close but today he manage to get 2 packets!  And is very cheap it cost only $1.50 per pack and is alot which I cant finished. 

My parents came over to visit me ..... after they went to the airport to send my Brother's Father in laws.  We have a little "tea session" chit chatting and have  some kueh they bought in Bengawan Solo.  Around 4+ we left the house and went to my in laws place for dinner and we are back around 8+ thanks to sis GLC sending us back home.

Came back to have some fruits that I bought longan and got shingo pear from Korea Ambassy the annual gifts that they gave to us ..... is so yummy and juicy. We both enjoyed the fruits very much.  Have to wait till next year then will get the juicy pear but time really passes very fast!

2 comments:

  1. hi theresa... how are u doing? hahah yeah have more fruits ya.. for ur pretty princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ate alot of fruits these few days hehehe .... still i never take banana although i like it

    ReplyDelete