Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 22 November 2007

Have u seen this sign?


Not when I am preggie then I notice the above sign on the bus I have been wondering why no more giving up seats to pregnant woman.  I remembered last time bus sign did show that!  This time it show: PLEASE OFFER THESE SEATS TO THE ELDERLY AND DISABLED OR THOSE WITH CHILDREN. 


No wonder no one on the bus willing to give up seats to preggie woman nowsaday I don't mind people whom dun give up seats at all after all the journey for me to go work is short what about those preggie woman whom needs to travel far?  At least MRT did show a pregnant woman sign to alert people to give up seats but people dun bother anymore wor!  Even those 30+-40+ UNCLE snatch seats what a disgrace!

And I even encounter someone after seeing my tummy pretend to sleep in front of me!  But of cos preggie woman, people whom gave up seats to you please say THANK YOU to them to show gratitude. Cos I ever heard one my friend say that there is one preggie woman walk into the cabin and shouted at ppl to give up seats to her cos she is preggie and she is carrying a baby!

And of cos I am grateful to a man whom wanna gave up his seats to me in MRT cos is very crowded inside. Am getting down on the next stop I thanked him and told him I getting down soon.  And some ladies in the bus too gave up their seats to me ...... really thankful to those people!  Think SBS have to do something to the sign and hope people will change ...... give up seats for those whom need it!

10 comments:

  1. when i was preggy with my son, quite a number of ppl gave up seats for me... Maybe they scare my tummy will "slam" on their faces if i stand infront of them. I got big tummy when i was preggy :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe .... oh so good leh u ....... i think nowsaday ppl dun give up liao loh they hack care wor ...... as long they are comfortable their bum are stick to it liao

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm in fact i din notice the sign...

    anyway nowadays ppl are not so willing to give up seats le... expected.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all these depend on our luck too......Ppl don't really give their seats to us base on the sign haha....if we are lucky we will get a seat no matter how....
    Unlucky then we'll see those irriating fellows...
    I see different ppl on the public transport everyday...
    my luck is 50%-50%
    and like what u mentioned....my journey to work is at least 75 mins everyday.
    I hate it!!!
    Anyway we are getting there.....
    Jia You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee ... ya ..... i kw but some ppl might see hor sign no preggie woman no need give hahaha i must say there is such ppl living on earth! hahahah

    JIA YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well... 1kind of rice feeds hundreds kind of ppl..

    i tot only i need to travel more than 70mins to work.. haiz... .tahan.. soon agony will be over.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haiz i have to take bus then MRT to work. 1 way already more then 1 hr journey....
    Hate it so much!!!
    Tahan Tahan : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. can la... dats who mummies are! 3 cheers to mummies & MTBs

    ReplyDelete