Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 11 November 2007

Thursday - 8 November 2007

Egg sandwich
Pork Burger
Beef Baked Rice
Yuan Yang Baked rice
                                            Present from my friend in Gemany

Woke up around 10.30am to catch the very last bit of 边缘少年 remember the show?  Cos is played only on weekdays so couldn't catch it.  As today is a holiday am surprise that Channel 8 is playing that and nowsaday they dun show any movies anymore during holidays but is a good thing to cos they kept showing the same movies all the times!

Met up with my Sec frd Bryan Lee to go Vivo together wanted to catch a show cos I have complimentary tickets from Jolene to watch Brothers in the end the time slot is so weird so we give it a miss cos it has been on showing for quite sometimes.  We ended up shopping there instead but there is so many ppl I feel a bit giddy!

I have craving for Carl's Junior but we couldn't find any seats there so I have to 割爱 and move on to another place for our breakfast cum lunch.  Hubby suggested to go back to Kim Gary HK cafe for meal lucky we need not have to wait for long.  I have yuan yang baked rice due to the tomato sauce is beef mixture I have change to white sauce only is a bit plate so I share it with Bryan too.  My hubby have his fav beef baked rice and Bryan have Pork Burger ..... and we ordered French Toast and Egg Sandwich to share.  Really can eat hor hahaha ....

After a bit of walking ard I am kinda tired maybe cos is quite crowded took a cab back home and Coco came and pass me baby clothing from my friend whom is in Germany. Thanks Andre for the baby clothings is very nice!  A day of holiday just passed like this ........

No comments:

Post a Comment