Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Wednesday - 22 Nov 2007


Went for my thyroid monthly check up everything goes well ...... TSH, FreeT4 all are normal .... Dr Lee is happy with the result so am I!  After seeing Dr Lee went to NTUC to get some food so I can cook this evening.

After reaching home I feel so tired and had my breakfast + medicine and off to bed again ...... today I dun sleep well!  SMS, phone keep coming in and I dun really have a good rest wanted to off the phone but am afraid someone looking for me urgently!  Strange thing is that whenever I am working nobody will call or sms at all till evening time ... but when am resting all call coming in!  My mum is so cute call me and ask me wanna eat duck meat *faint* I told my mum am goggy and tired hahaha abt to sleep u call and ask me about DUCK MEAT! hahaha she laff too! arghhhhhhh

Woke up at 5+pm cos I really cant get a good sleep so decided to prepare dinner .... today we will be having bee hoon soup .... healthy food .... hope I wont grow fat eating soupy stuffs ...... I am trying to stick to soupy items now.

Sms sz mei cos she have a check up today too .... knowing that she is very sick hope she have a speedy recovery!

Arghhhhhh a day just passed this way ...... why always working day time passes so slowly .... but not when u are not working!

4 comments:

  1. agree with u.. pple dont call when u are free and call when u are busy. heee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had Thyroid when pregnant with my twins that day. Which doctor did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am seeing Dr Lee from gleneagles ....

    ReplyDelete