Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 16 November 2007

7th scan - 16 Nov 2007

Again the pic is not clear heehee
Invest on bird nest .....
My cough syrup - yummy wor
                                                 Nursing bra very cheap wor

Is scanning / check up day again ..... hehehe as usual we happily go to gynae's clinic and awaiting time is around 10 mins only cos I am late .Have my routine weight check, urine test and oso blood check.  Hmmmm everything is normal and finally I have gain weight, I gained 2kg!!!  Hahahaaha but Dr Heng not very happy hahaha ask me to go on diet .... cos I am on plus size so she is worried!

After telling me that she did an ultra scan with me ...... she say baby is overweight!!!  She is 1756g and she is suppose to be 1500g at 30 weeks.  Dr Heng was telling me if no diet she will be 8 pounds during delivery and I will have a hard time giving birth.  I asked Dr Heng for cough syrup cos am coughing so badly hopefully this cough mixture can make me well soon and will end my hubby's nightmare!

Went for a walk at Bedok central cos I need to buy nursing bra and bird's nest cos I almost finish all my bird's nest.  Heard Chaye (SGmotherhood frd) say that CK selling cheap bursing bra so I make a trip there to look at it.  I think is a good buy it cost only $3.90 each and I try another shop which cost $40.00  hmmmmm I bought only 2 to standby .....

Came back home immediately after the walk took a rest and will be meeting up maro gang for dinner .....to feast the last time before I start my diet next Monday! hahaha


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, yr total weight gain how much? 2kg and nid to diet liao??? Nursing bra so cheap at $3.90???

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaspire ,,,,,, total gained is 2kg loh heehee I cannot gain weight liao hehhe Dr worry heehee ..... ya 3.90 only heheh cheap leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. total gained is 2kg and cannot gain any liao??? So weird ah??? Gosh, me gained alot and me just going into my 17th week tmr. My gynae say ok leh. I actually quite worried.

    How come your baby's scan pix always not clear? Dr Heng never choose a nicer pose for your baby ar? I think my baby quite vain, always strike nice pose, maybe baby know daddy loves photography so now preparing to be the model soon. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaspire yup cannoT gain anymore cos I fat liao mah .... u still can gain i cannot liao hahaha ... wait i have difficult delivery.

    She tried her best to give me nice pic but my baby always curl up lah shy maybe hahaha so hard to take

    ReplyDelete