Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Tuesday - 20 Nov 2007


Woke up at 8+am to go see a GP cos my gynae gave me a cough syrup which is good to eat but it did not cure my cough and I am finishing it soon! 

Waited for Dr for about 30mins he is late!!! hahaha alot of ppl seeing him .... so gotta wait for another 30mins before is my turn.  He is polite apologise to me that I have to wait so long heehee maybe he know that preggie woman very XIN KU!  Was given 2 days mc to rest!

Bought breakfast back home to eat and have my medicine off to bed I go till around 1pm + my parents came over cos my kitchen light blew and my dad have help me bought our electrical ballast from the shop we bought our lights.  Kinda of troublesome cos outside hard to get this kind of ballast!

After my parents left ard 3+pm I went back to bed again ... am very tired and feel goggy cos of the medicine.  My husband came back around 5 to change into his PT gear to go RT hahaha I only merely say hi to him ..... only know he is back but no strength to talk to him.  Still I manage to woke up around 7 to prepare dinner for the 2 of us ..... just a simple dinner ......   hope I get well soon ...... cos I feel that my baby will be uncomfortable too ......

2 comments: