Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 4 November 2007

Sunday 04 Nov 2007

Cabbage rice
Garen's creation  yummy
Japanese ball (i dunno what is actual name) & Tu Tu Kuay
Ranor Ramly Burger
Things I bought for my baby

Was very very tired cos have a very late night rest.  Woke up when my husband is back from RT of cos watch my fav show - ZAO AN LAO SHI heehee ..... and got a sms from SZ mei that chicken porridge is ready!  Is cooked by Ms Garen Toh whom stay overnight at sz mei's place.  The porridge is yummy cos they use fresh chicken and have PI DAN yummy .... i love it .... Garen is very nice leh i like the way u cooked it!  1st time trying her cooking Garen please do come and cook more often hahaha cos mama me will not get to taste it during confinement time

After finishing the yummy porridge my dad called and say he have reached my place where am I.  Oh so I have to leave sz mei's hse sorry like after eating I just go off without helping to clean up so sorry.  My parents came over my place after they finished helping out PAP graduation ceremony and hitch a ride from their friend to my place.

Mummy packed me mee siam from the buffet hahaha the only left over food ... so I ate with them although I am full ...... but is spicy!  After all chit chatting they felt very sleepy so I ask them to take a nap at my place.  All of them sleep including my husband!  I scare I cant wake up in time when they wanna leave so I just endure dun sleep I go around the hse to see what hsework I can work on so that I wont fell asleep. 

Around 4pm my parents woke up and rest awhile before they leave.  After they left I prepared dinner cos today we are not going over to my in laws place.  I cook cabbage rice cos I bought the ingredients last week which I havent got a chance to cook so must quickly cooked it before it ended up in my rubbish bin again!  Wanted to take photo of all steps but forgot all abt it ... sigh how forgetful I am.....

Woke up my hubby around 5pm and watch wrestling together .... haha think my girl is watching too cos she kicking me ...... we had dinner while watching..... and finished it at around 8pm.  We went down to our estate there cos there is a very BIG pasam malam but mostly are all food.  Saw really cute baby clothing but hubby say dun buy cos lata on there will be a lot of passing down ... so I have to 割爱. 

Bought one bath towel, handkerchief for my baby and of cos I bought some food up to eat again cos Lester told me Ranor Ramly Burger is good so I tried that cos for the past few days I cant get to eat it cos of lousy tummy.  Had a great evening with my hubby ...... hmmmm not much of a 二人世界 soon .... so I must grab this chance to spend with him more




No comments:

Post a Comment