Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 4 November 2007

Friday - 2/11/07 Sick

Was Not feeling good since Thursday evening ...... having diarrhoea and nausea ..... wonder is it i took oily stuffs.  Thought I can endure on Friday so I went to work ..... but when I reached office I started to feel unwell.

So giddy, tummyache and feeling nausea at ard 11 I cant take it anymore told my colleague am going to see doctor.  Waited for quite a while before my turn ... doctor say I ate something which don't flavour me thats why causing all these.  Gave me a day rest took his medicine and went to bed straight till 5pm when Weeli called to wake me up. 

As I have an appointment with my Sec teacher I dun wanna missed it I woke up and dressed up to attend this gathering.  Reached Chinatown at 7+ where all friends are there 1st time I am late so pai sei they even ordered a bowl of porridge for me ... thanks pals!

We have a wonderful chit chatting there and around 8+ we left the dim sum restuarant and went back home straight.  Went to SZ mei's hse and we have supper together I was so hungry I have fish ball noodle soup shared with my husband.  We went back around 2am!!! And we are meeting the maro gang at 9.30am cos we are going parkway .......

No comments:

Post a Comment