Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 12 November 2007

Monday - 12 Nov 07

U can order this now .....
Forest Mushroom Pasta - $9.95
                                           Grilled Chicken Chop Meal - $10.95

Sigh ..... we are "crippled" for another day .... our company internet got problem pacnet technician came and rectify that the service provider and singtel line got no problem.  So we called up the Technician that change our router and modem guy to come over to check I feel that he is like a half pail of water ...... give me rubbish excuse .....wonder how he make a living like that! Anyway problem is not solve cos we called him earlier on he told us is pacnet fault when he came down now he say is phone line fault kekekeke ..... sigh .....

Well almost a week liaoz problem still not solve we cant even access our email ..... wonder how many mails we have now.  And I have a few mails that is forward to me by some instructors ....... really cant do anything!

Time passes very fast today and GM have given us permission to go home early .... reached home around 6 and hubby and I have came to a decision of what to eat .... kekeke that is McCafe Gourmet Meal!!!

Look at the brouchers we have on hand looks so appealing to me kekeke but .... is not really nice after tasting it.   Quite a disappointment well guess that Mcdonlad burger will be better hahahaha or maybe this branch  one not nice? Most important is not really cheap!  I didnt finished my pasta given most of it to my husband poor dearie have to take in all the unwanted food that I dun like sorry baby!
 

3 comments:

  1. The actual food doesn't look that appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh Not nice regret of having it ...... ask my hubby to finish my 3/4 of left over hahaha somemor is ex wor

    ReplyDelete